Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Is it possible to coordinate with the people that are going into a specific tower class to get together and room somewhere close together; making it easy to share rides, study, and hopefully pass the academy?
I am going to start a forum page for the class I am in specifically for this.

Would anyone happen to know what last name letters DF would have? I know someone said that the reps are going in alphabetical order, based on what chunk of people have been assigned to them. I just don't know if this is accurate or not. My last name starts with Da, and I still have heard nothing since TOL confirmation in February. I don't want to and don't plan on bugging DF again, but I'm just curious if anybody with her as their rep knows something that I don't.

I got called into an interview with a DCSA investigator to talk about my eQIP and present my passport. It only took 30 minutes. Does speaking with an investigator automatically make me tier 2?
How long after turning in your eQIP did you get contacted about having the interview?

LM and I have only discussed dates through email, waiting on FOL right now. We’re discussing dates from 08/10-09/29.
Did LM initially reach out with a class date you couldn't start by, or is she consulting with you before giving you a class date?

Last edited:
LM and I have only discussed dates through email, waiting on FOL right now. We’re discussing dates from 08/10-09/29.
meaning 8/10 for basics 9/29 for in person? or you're talking about which start date for basics between those two time periods that would work best for you? i'm working on my cil now and trying to get somewhat of a timeline of when i will have a start date

Can academy students have their own car? Is parking limited at the academy? I've seen several mentions of carpooling and bus routes.
You can have your car and there is tons of parking. However if you are driving and are late to class you can get in trouble. If you ride the shuttle and are all late to class together because of the shuttle then it is forgiven. Personally, I never rode the shuttle.

Back
Top Bottom