Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Damn. Just scheduled my test date but just remembered my passport expired in March and I hadn’t gotten it renewed yet cause not even thinking about international travel. What else have you guys used as 2nd form other than DL?

Also, anyone else concerned that they switched the testing from PSI to Pearson this year? Does that mean the test might've switched a little or just a new proctor company?

Oh okay perfect. Misread when signing up thought they both needed pictures. I got plenty of those lol.
fuck, im a dumbass, i gave you the PSI information.... im going to delete that post so i don't mislead people! see updated information below. But it still appears a credit card would work since it says "Any ID containing at least name and signature OR..." (not "and")
1633699486543.png

Also, anyone else concerned that they switched the testing from PSI to Pearson this year? Does that mean the test might've switched a little or just a new proctor company?
Yeah, this was my first thought as well...

I'm almost positive that the FAA provides the tests and Pearson/PSI just administers them though. I'm not too worried about it.

fuck, im a dumbass, i gave you the PSI information.... im going to delete that post so i don't mislead people! see updated information below. But it still appears a credit card would work since it says "Any ID containing at least name and signature OR..." (not "and")
View attachment 6861
I’ll bring my social too just to be safe. Or renewal papers with passport if I go that route. I think my social has a signature on it? Don’t remember I’ll have to check.

We all have to wait at minimum a month just to take the test. Oh boy...they do say the hiring process takes a long time for a reason.

We all have to wait at minimum a month just to take the test. Oh boy...they do say the hiring process takes a long time for a reason.
yes. It's the longest process I think I've ever been through. It went about as quickly for me as I think it possibly could have, and it took close to 2 years. See signature for my timeline. Turn phone sideways if on mobile.

yes. It's the longest process I think I've ever been through. It went about as quickly for me as I think it possibly could have, and it took close to 2 years. See signature for my timeline. Turn phone sideways if on mobile.
Pre Covid in 2018/19 bids people were getting in after 9 months, myself included, but things have since dramatically slowed down.

Im from the 2019 bid and if covid wouldn’t have happened I would’ve gone to the academy 1 year after I applied. It’s a really long process

I got mine too!!!!!!

dababy-lets-go.gif

Back
Top Bottom