Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
Get used to it. This whole process will push your patience to the limit. I applied in January of 2020 and still don't know when I'll start. There are people who applied before me who are still waiting too, so I actually consider myself lucky.

I stayed up til 3:30 AM ET, and it still wasn’t working, so my ass went to bed.

I’ll keep trying later this afternoon.
Same here. I woke up early trying all morning too, but I only got up to like the 5th page on aviator until it tells me to contact technical support. This is exhausting

Get ready for lots of waiting. I applied in the January OTS '20 bid and I still have to wait for a Tier 2 Evaluation. So you could be looking at most likely a year of waiting.

To those that haven't been able to get through, I called tech support, and they said they're aware of the website issues. The rep said they're working on it, but there isn't an estimated time frame, so he just told me to keep trying.

I asked if it'll be resolved by Monday, and he said if it isn't to call HR since they posted the job announcement.

Here we go...

To those that haven't been able to get through, I called tech support, and they said they're aware of the website issues. The rep said they're working on it, but there isn't an estimated time frame, so he just told me to keep trying.

I asked if it'll be resolved by Monday, and he said if it isn't to call HR since they posted the job announcement.

Here we go...

Last bid that happened too and HR shrugged their shoulders and said they couldn't do anything so I would try super hard to get through before it ends.

Here we go...
UPDATE: I just called Aviation Careers.

They said they're aware AVIATOR being down, and the lady told me to keep trying.

I asked them what they're gonna do if it isn't fixed by Monday, and she said they *might* consider extending the job announcement, but that thought won't happen until Monday, if necessary.

It's not whatchu want.

Here we go...
Lol tech support literally just said that to make them not have the blame. There's nothing they can do. Their servers are just overwhelmed. Just keep trying until you get through. This is the first in many tests of patience you will have to endure

Well, it took 4 hours but I finally submitted mine.

Good luck ya'll. I am about to dive into CS coursework and just forget about this application until it is ready for me ?

Well, it took 4 hours but I finally submitted mine.

Good luck ya'll. I am about to dive into CS coursework and just forget about this application until it is ready for me ?
Did every page take forever to load? Or did you have to go ‘back’ and refresh every time?

5hrs 30min later and I've completed the application! Best of luck to everyone else out there. Once I got to the second page there were no other errors but until then it was constantly timing out :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom