Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Did every page take forever to load? Or did you have to go ‘back’ and refresh every time?
mine just sits there and hits me with the gateway timeout

Thought I would answer both of these in unison. Every time it hits gateway timeout, I would go back to usajobs and start the process again. Refreshing did not work except to get to more errors.

It stopped having errors for me and all 9 steps went through after about a 20 seconds delay across each next step so I am unsure whether there was a break in the traffic or what I did that actually helped it but there ya go.

I just tried to apply and it gives me an error message, but on my profile it says I have 1 application and the status is not available? confused. Did I submit or not

They let everyone know at the same time if you’re eligible or not. So yea it doesn’t matter.

I’m moving this weekend and won’t have access to my computer so tonight is crucial for me lol
when I applied back in 2018, they actually closed the application 2 days early because they had so many hires. Here's hoping that doesn't happen this year! best of luck everyone.

It's the federal government, get used to it. Things are years late in development or canceled halfway through deployment. Our technology is old (we still use floppy disk). Nobody answers their phone on Friday. And it is always someone else's fault.

The difficultly applying is simply a preview of the career field.

Back
Top Bottom