Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Was 'en route' what you wanted?
Nope, but .65 taught me that whatever you want, you won't get lol.

I wanted terminal because there are way more terminal facilities, and I want to end up back home someday. There are no centers near me.

Also, the pass rate is better, and the training time is faster.

Still grateful tho, and I'll make the best of it, but maybe the old timers on here can convince me why en route is better.

I wanted terminal because there are way more terminal facilities, and I want to end up back home someday. There are no centers near me.

Still grateful tho, and I'll make the best of it, but maybe the old timers on here can convince me why en route is better.
En route generally more $

Congratulations!!! Just curious, what's the closest center to you? Mine is Cleveland Center. I'm from Buffalo

how far our did you have to schedule your medical? Obviously it depends on your AME but it seems like some are pretty booked up for a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom