Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Does anyone know of anyone with some version of colorblindness passing the medical clearance?
Any type of eye issue they make you get a comprehensive eye exam that goes more in depth than a regular one before giving you a clearance. There's some form they have email you to print out and bring in and have the doctor fill out. I had to do one but insurance covered it all and nothing more was needed after that

I got called into an interview with a DCSA investigator to talk about my eQIP and present my passport. It only took 30 minutes. Does speaking with an investigator automatically make me tier 2?

I screwed up. Got fired from a job last month(after the security interview), but I didn't update them and they found out. Is it over for me?
Everything’s done on a case-by-case basis, a lot’s gonna depend on the reason you were fired and if they believe you were trying to conceal the information by not providing an update before they found out.

I’m curious.. some personal and family emergency type stuff came up and it blew my 60 day CIL timeline.

I’ve spoken with HR and they want me to submit some timeline stuff to see if I’m allowed to get back into the process. Since it was like 1-2 days past. Has anyone had any luck in scenarios like this? Thanks

Anybody heard from RK? TOL confirmation on 2/8 now nothing. Don't want to email and bother them though.
Okay glad I'm not alone. Same rep and I have heard nothing since TOL confirmation receipt. Its fine by me tbh, I just started a new job and have a long time on this apartment's lease. But I am starting to get a little antsy.

I got called into an interview with a DCSA investigator to talk about my eQIP and present my passport. It only took 30 minutes. Does speaking with an investigator automatically make me tier 2?
I got told I needed an interview as well. What timeframe after they told you you were going to get interviewed, did the actual interview happen?

Is it possible to coordinate with the people that are going into a specific tower class to get together and room somewhere close together; making it easy to share rides, study, and hopefully pass the academy?

for the medical interview sheet do you just fill it out and email it to that medical FAA email from which it originally came from? or who do you email that to? your hr person?

I got told I needed an interview as well. What timeframe after they told you you were going to get interviewed, did the actual interview happen?
I submitted my eQIP some time beginning of March and they reached out to me like the 1st week of April. It did happen, they just had some questions they wanted clarification on and to see all the stamps on my passport.

for the medical interview sheet do you just fill it out and email it to that medical FAA email from which it originally came from? or who do you email that to? your hr person?
There’s a medical email box you send it to. They have to email you the med express form so you don’t have to pay for the exam.

Is it possible to coordinate with the people that are going into a specific tower class to get together and room somewhere close together; making it easy to share rides, study, and hopefully pass the academy?
Yes there is. Your best bet is to join the discord server as there are quite a few active people on there. Have you already gotten your FOL and class dates?

Back
Top Bottom