Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Just reached out to security POC and Hr rep who advised I have been given a security waiver, and HR rep advised that i have been “cleared for hire” and put into “awaiting class date status” !

May I ask a waiver for what?
I initially emailed the security POC if my eqip was cleared and they said that official clearances take an extended amount of time but I was given a “security waiver”, then my HR rep followed up with the cleared to hire message so I assume every box had been checked off now aside from class dates

For those that did their e-qip, on the section about previous addresses what info did you put for a verifier ? I just moved into a new house like 2 months ago and dont know any of the neighbors yet and for my address from 2 years ago i dont have contact info aside from name and address. Is name and address ok or would I need more info?

For those that did their e-qip, on the section about previous addresses what info did you put for a verifier ? I just moved into a new house like 2 months ago and dont know any of the neighbors yet and for my address from 2 years ago i dont have contact info aside from name and address. Is name and address ok or would I need more info?
Wow! Sounds like things are moving along for you and a lot of others. Me and some of the others here still have yet to get an email for EODS. ?

I think you also need email and phone number. Do you have any friends that knew you at the time and could verify you lived there?

Wow! Sounds like things are moving along for you and a lot of others. Me and some of the others here still have yet to get an email for EODS. ?
You gotta admit... it is nice to not be one of the first to go through all of this, right? Each day I don't get an email, I learn more and more about the process from others' experiences. It makes me feel more prepared and know what expect when my time finally comes. So thanks to everyone who's movin' right along for being guinea pigs for the rest of us! ?

I think you also need email and phone number. Do you have any friends that knew you at the time and could verify you lived there?
I thought it had to be neighbors. I ended up just putting my friends down that know where i moved too and where I used to live.

Anyone from past bids have any insight on the medical process when they had to ask for additional documents? Does that mean deferred? I've been waiting for my medical clearance since February and I'm trying to gauge how much longer I need to wait

what projected dates did you get?
7/7 basics 8/10 academy

I thought it had to be neighbors. I ended up just putting my friends down that know where i moved too and where I used to live.
I believe just someone who can verify you lived there. In any case, they will call you and allow you to fix it if anything is wrong. One of my contacts was not valid due to me not having recent contact with them. They called me and told me to fix it and resubmit before it went to the investigator. It just slows down your process is all.

Anyone from past bids have any insight on the medical process when they had to ask for additional documents? Does that mean deferred? I've been waiting for my medical clearance since February and I'm trying to gauge how much longer I need to wait
It isn't like a pilot physical. You don't get deferred. Or at least they don't use that term. You either get a medical clearance or you don't. If they need more information from you, they tell you what they need and then you submit it and wait. It is hard to give an estimated time frame because it depends which flight surgeon has your paperwork and what else they have on their plates. New hire physicals are their lowest priority so basically they only process them when they have some free time.

Back
Top Bottom