Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Has anyone else still been getting kicked out still? I have been hopping in a few times today and I still get the error.

If I had checked out of A-side and D-side but never got to CPC do I have a “facility rating”. In other words does one need to be a CPC to “have a rating”?

Applied pool 1 CTI, also faced the timeout issues yesterday when redirecting to FAA application site but got my app submitted today. Best of luck to all!

Applied pool 2. Got another year left in the military so here goes. Good luck to everyone!

Posting reopened from 12:00PM ET to 11:59PM ET 6-28-22.

Question if one passes the ATSA but does not receive a TOL do they have to retake the ATSA during the next bid or does their score carry over?

Question if one passes the ATSA but does not receive a TOL do they have to retake the ATSA during the next bid or does their score carry over?
From what I’ve seen from other people it last for 3 years. But apparently someone had BQ one bid reused their score and got WQ the next

When I submitted the application today it told me it was submitted successfully, but when I signed back into USAJOBS it said ”You have not finished your application” in the status section. Anyone have same issue? Too late to call the OKC number for help.

Do new application windows normally get extended like that? Has that happened before?

When I submitted the application today it told me it was submitted successfully, but when I signed back into USAJOBS it said ”You have not finished your application” in the status section. Anyone have same issue? Too late to call the OKC number for help.
Do you have the option to “track this application”? I applied successfully and it gives me that option under my application.

Back
Top Bottom