Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

Just got an authorization to test for the ATSA. Window is August 22-September 22

Do you think we will all receive this today if we got invited or it might come later in the week?
In the past, they've gone out over the entire week. Everyone I've talked to in my circle says I'm the first, and I'm surprised I made it here to find no one else has received one yet. Keep your eye out; as long as you haven't received a disqualified letter, and your USAJOBS still says reviewing applications, you're golden

In the past, they've gone out over the entire week. Everyone I've talked to in my circle says I'm the first, and I'm surprised I made it here to find no one else has received one yet. Keep your eye out; as long as you haven't received a disqualified letter, and your USAJOBS still says reviewing applications, you're golden
Oh awesome. Thank you so much for the info!

Switched to Pool 1 for this bid. I have both schooling (allowed me to switch pools) and an extensive job history, two of which are aviation related positions.

I also got my email to test today. Was a pool 1 applicant due to military experience. I honestly wasn't expecting to hear anything back until September so the quick turnaround is nice.
I was expecting the same! Is this the first year they've sent Pool 1 test invites first, or will Pool 2 follow soon? Guess we'll have to Hurry Up and Wait!

I'm a Pool 1 Applicant also and got a ATSA Invite today, anyone having trouble finding time, date, and location for the ATSA Exam?

Back
Top Bottom