Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Mine also says hiring complete but when I "track this application" it still says you may or may not be contacted for an interview. Do we have to interview before getting a TOL?

Does anyone know if the FAA makes accommodations for a spouse being in school, my husband is getting out of the military and has been accepted to a college in texas. There's multiple campus locations to choose from, but is there a way to ask the FAA to be considered for certain state

Does anyone know if the FAA makes accommodations for a spouse being in school, my husband is getting out of the military and has been accepted to a college in texas. There's multiple campus locations to choose from, but is there a way to ask the FAA to be considered for certain state
Read the FAQ.

No they do not

I made the referral list for this posting, as well as the July 21 trainee posting. I have opted out of attending the school house and I have already received my CIL. As someone with prior exp, is it more beneficial for me to try and get in under this posting or continue the process as a trainee? Honestly, if the prior exp posting had come out first I wouldn't have bothered applying for the trainee posting. I need to know if entering under the trainee bid vs prior exp will effect my starting pay.

I made the referral list for this posting, as well as the July 21 trainee posting. I have opted out of attending the school house and I have already received my CIL. As someone with prior exp, is it more beneficial for me to try and get in under this posting or continue the process as a trainee? Honestly, if the prior exp posting had come out first I wouldn't have bothered applying for the trainee posting. I need to know if entering under the trainee bid vs prior exp will effect my starting pay.
Prior Exp will start you at a higher pay and you will not have to do initial training at academy (aka skipping it)

Prior Exp will start you at a higher pay and you will not have to do initial training at academy (aka skipping it)
I was given the option to skip the initial training when I completed my EOD documents. I am inquiring if choosing to skip training will also allow me to still start at higher pay

I was given the option to skip the initial training when I completed my EOD documents. I am inquiring if choosing to skip training will also allow me to still start at higher pay
Tell HR you want to be considered for the Prior Exp bid, your clearances “should” (operative word) carry over

Just checked to see if I made the referral list and it says not eligible, I have no idea why…

This happened to me in the july OTS bid, I called HR they said I was missing a required document, also told me better luck next time…I’d double check your documentation and call HR for a reason.

This happened to me in the july OTS bid, I called HR they said I was missing a required document, also told me better luck next time…I’d double check your documentation and call HR for a reason.
Yes the same thing happened to me last bid but for a different reason. I’m confident I put everything I needed but we will see getting someone on the phone is a whole other process.

I found out why… I have a 3 week gap between my military and contract tower position so they denied it. Called and they pushed it to a supervisor so maybe it will get changed.

Yes the same thing happened to me last bid but for a different reason. I’m confident I put everything I needed but we will see getting someone on the phone is a whole other process.

I found out why… I have a 3 week gap between my military and contract tower position so they denied it. Called and they pushed it to a supervisor so maybe it will get changed.
Why would the 3 week gap cause that? Like they interpreted it as not having 52 consecutive weeks of experience? That’s wild

Why would the 3 week gap cause that? Like they interpreted it as not having 52 consecutive weeks of experience? That’s wild
If that three week gap would make them short of 52 weeks, then it makes sense.

Just checked to see if I made the referral list and it says not eligible, I have no idea why…
I was “not eligible” the first time I applied you have to give them EVERYTHING. I had 2 ctos and since they had the same cert number I only uploaded the most recent one. They determined I didn’t meet the 52 weeks with the one I uploaded even though I had almost 3 years. The Navy is notorious for trying to destroy your old documentation when you have a new cert so anyone reading this that’s still in: if they issue you a new cto you better keep the old one even if you have to lie and say that you lost it.

Is he positive it is from this bid? The OTS one just sent out TOL's about two weeks ago.
Correct, I got my OTS TOL but I'm still waiting on this bid. Would much rather go straight to facility and train than go to school house. But I am curious if anyone has heard anything from this bid.

Correct, I got my OTS TOL but I'm still waiting on this bid. Would much rather go straight to facility and train than go to school house. But I am curious if anyone has heard anything from this bid.
I also have a friend who got his TOL from this most recent bid. I’m curious to know how long I should wait before I assume I didn’t get in this round?

Sighing Facepalm GIF by Son of Zorn

Back
Top Bottom