Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Hopefully you hear something soon. I think it’s crazy people who applied 9 months after us are already cleared and getting lists. With how long we’ve been waiting I just hope we get our top choices
Can only be hopeful. At this point I just need them to clear me since everything additional requested was sent back and is entirely normal. I'll have to get a drug test refresh after that, then be all set. So.... that means, at least another 4 months? ?

Looking for any advice on my list. Leaning toward: 1. Minneapolis tracon 2. Detroit Tracon 3. Portland Tracon 4. Anchorage 5. MSN, Madison Wi 6. Buffalo 7. Fairbanks 8. Southbend 9. Wilmington 10. Fresno.

Attachments

• List1.png
    List1.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 149
  • list2.png
    list2.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 138
  • list3.png
    list3.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 124
  • list4.png
    list4.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 114
  • list5.png
    list5.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 145
Looking for any advice on my list. Leaning toward: 1. Minneapolis tracon 2. Detroit Tracon 3. Portland Tracon 4. Anchorage 5. MSN, Madison Wi 6. Buffalo 7. Fairbanks 8. Southbend 9. Wilmington 10. Fresno.
probably the greatest list of all time, lotta people would kill for D21 and M98. I'm from southeast Michigan and going to willow run airport beginning of April. I'm from the area and loved growing up there. if you have a family, def a good place for it. also i should add, i currently live in south bend, not much to do here.

probably the greatest list of all time, lotta people would kill for D21 and M98. I'm from southeast Michigan and going to willow run airport beginning of April. I'm from the area and loved growing up there. if you have a family, def a good place for it. also i should add, i currently live in south bend, not much to do here.
I mean that other dude got SEA, which has 58 ERRs in from people who’ve actually CPC’ed

Worth noting, you rank the top handful seriously and then just throw darts at the board for the rest… you could fuck around and get a highly undesirable location just because you ranked it high without thinking. That’s how I ended up with Nantucket. Ranked my top 5-10 then just put the rest on the list and Nantucket was one of the first out. So best to rank the entire list.

Let me know if you have any questions about A11. We’re about to get a 9, and with no taxes you’ll definitely make the most here, and everyone is cool.

Well, I just received an email that they want me to update my experience, so hopefully that means things might start moving.
I got an email like that in January. For 2023 I believe it said.

Applied: 01/13/22
TOL: 03/4/22
EODS: 3/15/22
CIL: 4/4/22
medical exam: 4/11/22
Drug test: 4/19/22
MMPI: 5/6/22
Medical Cleared: 11/3/22
List: 11/10/22
FOL: 12/13/22
Start: 1/16/23

Thanks for the great advice on this forum, congratulations and best of luck!

Last edited:
Applied: 01/13/22
TOL: 03/4/22
EODS: 3/15/22
CIL: 4/4/22
medical exam: 4/11/22
Drug test: 4/19/22
MMPI: 5/6/22
Medical Cleared: 11/3/22
List: 11/10/22
FOL: 12/13/22
Start: 1/16/22

Thanks for the great advice on this forum, congratulations and best of luck!
Dang you started 3 days after you applied, hook me up with your hr rep!

When you receive in-processing requirements on EODS and were given a list of things to NOT submit until after orientation did you at least open form and fill it out and save? Or just not touch it at all? And then obviously fill out and submit everything else (aside from the print & mail in items).

RVA contract. PM me for details. Pretty much, I don't have to move which is nice.
How long does RVA take to get back to you? I've applied to a ton of their facilities and I know they say not to reach out in regards to the application but I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting on them since they seem to take the longest to review applications than Midwest or serco

How long does RVA take to get back to you? I've applied to a ton of their facilities and I know they say not to reach out in regards to the application but I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting on them since they seem to take the longest to review applications than Midwest or serco
Really depends unfortunately. They contacted me after 4 months the first time, but I was already employed by midwest. Exactly a year later, they reached out again

Back
Top Bottom