FAA Evaluator Questionnaire

surveyhere

Lurker
Do not post other people’s personal information
Hi All! This survey is for those who have been to the Academy (Tower/Terminal) and are entering evals or have completed them. If there are any questions you would like to skip, please feel free. Please complete if able!
Thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know what this is but if an effort to get an old washed up god complex satan like grader fired, I support it.

When I was at the academy a fat fuck suspenders wearing guy named Henderson or something similar, and a DEI promotion black guy with a A80 lanyard where there for the sole purpose of being the hardest graders and firing people and then jerking off to it.

When I passed I got in Henderson’s face and said some shit like “great working with you brother, hope to see you again at RTF”. He stood there with his mouth open, didn’t know what to do with someone semi challenging/mocking him.

Anyway, I think they are both retired now, and hopefully dead.

If this person is something similar, I hope he goes to hell.

ron burgundy GIF

Hi All! This survey is for those who have been to the Academy (Tower/Terminal) and are entering evals or have completed them. If there are any questions you would like to skip, please feel free. Please complete if able!
Thanks so much.
Hey separate question.

How did you make this form?

Back
Top Bottom