Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

Mike Kilo

Legendary Member
Yeah I can't imagine they downgrade the whole NAS or almost everyone will rebound one day and they will owe everyone in the agency at least a 6% raise. Bad break with AZO, with the mini-mega TRACON I know everyone was expecting a 8. At least you have the east wall/west wall or whatever it is so if people like radar only you can pretend you are in a center without ever being crazy busy, or if you like tower you can still do a up/down thing. Also that consolidation saved a lot of lives who were stuck in the low level up/downs in NCEPT hell, so even though the single level upgrade is disappointing the project was still for the best, hopefully after COVID we see a lot more.
Or they went from one ncept hell to another ncept hell.....

Mike Kilo

Legendary Member
Maybe that's right but it's better then their last place or they wouldn't have gone right lol? Nobody was forced to move. Plus they got 27K out of it and at least a one level upgrade.
I can’t imagine an updown would be able to keep 100% of staffing to work only the tower. Some people may have been forced? But fair points, I’d love me some 27k.

Top Bottom