Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

GIF by Giffffr

MYR(heliport) getting bumped up to a 9 for helicopter traffic must be nice.
I haven't heard much about their operation. Can you elaborate?

I know down the pipeline when ABACUS is finally introduced, NATCA may be trying to negotiate that sustained GA OPs (more than 30 minutes), will count again towards traffic count. That could potentially help a lot of helo heavy facilities in the future.

I must express in the strongest possible terms my profound opposition to the newly instituted practice which imposes severe and intolerable restrictions on the ingress and egress of senior members of the hierarchy and will, in all probability, should the current deplorable innovation be perpetuated, precipitate a progressive constriction of the channels of communication, culminating in a condition of organisational atrophy and administrative paralysis, which will render effectively impossible the coherent and co-ordinated discharge of the function of government

Long deserved for Aspen
I heard ASE has Corridors Routes for one in one out, is that true? ASE is also a single runway operation, Airnav shows average of 100 ops a day and Flightaware doesn’t show a day over 250 ops but I know it doesn’t count Pattern work. My question is, is ASE really that complex to be a lvl 6? Or are ppl pencil whipping #s? Genuinely curious

TAF shows less than 40k Tower ops for 2021 as well BUT I Forgot ASE is “up/down”, so the TRACAB is probably pulling all the weight for that upgrade. Though I suppose they “need” it for their Cost of Living, since CIP and Affordability Pay isn’t “enough”.

Last edited by a moderator:
TAF shows less than 40k Tower ops for 2021 as well BUT I Forgot ASE is “up/down”, so the TRACAB is probably pulling all the weight for that upgrade. Though I suppose they “need” it for their Cost of Living, since CIP and Affordability Pay isn’t “enough”.
The average home price is over 11 million. It’s not enough.

Back
Top Bottom