Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

For the upgrades, after 3 months of above the maximum TCI is a audit automatically generated, or is it only to be done at the regularly scheduled audit and 3 months minimum over TCI subjects it to a potential upgrade?

For the upgrades, after 3 months of above the maximum TCI is a audit automatically generated, or is it only to be done at the regularly scheduled audit and 3 months minimum over TCI subjects it to a potential upgrade?

It is independent of the scheduled annual audit. If your facility has 3 consecutive months over the breakpoint, another audit will be generated.

Upgrades:
GSP from a 6 to a 7. Effective date 2/4/2018.
BOI from a 7 to an 8. Effective date 2/4/2018.
LVK from a 5 to a 6. Effective date 3/4/2018.

Did BOI ever go to an 8?
BOI
It's still listed as a 7 well into '18 on pointsixtyfive.

I don't update them until they show as the new level. The effective date will always be earlier than when they are upgraded.

Upgrades:
OAK from a 7 to 8
TLH from a 6 to 7
PIE from a 6 to 7

Downgrades:
DCA from a 10 to 9
ACK from a 6 to 5.

Someone at HR told me CVG was going to a 9, but I haven't been able to find anymore information on it. Does anybody know if this is true?

Someone at HR told me CVG was going to a 9, but I haven't been able to find anymore information on it. Does anybody know if this is true?
Yes I’m pretty sure that’s accurate, I visited the facility a few months ago and all the controllers were saying that. Don’t know when it’s supposed to take effect though.

Back
Top Bottom