Facility swap board

Anyone want to come to A80?!?

Absolutely! But you guys don't want me... at least not yet. I did apply to a couple 8 up/downs this panel to try and get some decent radar background first though so I can apply to a large tracon later in life

Absolutely! But you guys don't want me... at least not yet. I did apply to a couple 8 up/downs this panel to try and get some decent radar background first though so I can apply to a large tracon later in life
Did you apply for CRP?

No. I did think about it since my aunt used to live there and I thought it was a good place but my wife wasn't interested.
I know there was some that applied, but I don't know where from is why I was curious. It'd be a good place to get radar experience if you're ever interested. After CRP most people have no trouble certifying at any other radar facility.

I know there was some that applied, but I don't know where from is why I was curious. It'd be a good place to get radar experience if you're ever interested. After CRP most people have no trouble certifying at any other radar facility.
We just received a Hardship from Corpus.

So I created a board where requests can be posted. It's nothing fancy, but it should do the job. Easily searchable, and postings expire after 120 days so there's not a buildup of garbage requests. If there's anything that should be included in the form template let me know.

So I created a board where requests can be posted. It's nothing fancy, but it should do the job. Easily searchable, and postings expire after 120 days so there's not a buildup of garbage requests. If there's anything that should be included in the form template let me know.

Where is it located?

Looking to swap but it would probably be a little while before TYS is within 5% AOB in order to be eligible

Yea, it's gonna be a while. We have 2 retiring in August, 1 "threatening" to retire the beginning of next year (been saying the same thing for 2 years now) and 4 more eligible. 1 person just washed but I'm not sure if that has been included in the PPT.

Yea, it's gonna be a while. We have 2 retiring in August, 1 "threatening" to retire the beginning of next year (been saying the same thing for 2 years now) and 4 more eligible. 1 person just washed but I'm not sure if that has been included in the PPT.
Yea, not looking good for the swap but it could happen in a year or a little more

I found the swap I was looking for but I was wondering about the one year CPC rule. We have agreed for the swap to be after my one year cpc date but my question is can I submit the swap request still or do I need to be a cpc for one year before I submit. Thanks for your guys help this is by far the best ATC site.

I found the swap I was looking for but I was wondering about the one year CPC rule. We have agreed for the swap to be after my one year cpc date but my question is can I submit the swap request still or do I need to be a cpc for one year before I submit. Thanks for your guys help this is by far the best ATC site.

I was told by the HR rep I asked about this that you could not file until one year. That was before NCEPT. At this point, because they handle swaps, I would file in time for the first NCEPT round after your year. So you might need to apply a little less than a year to make sure it gets to the proper place on time.

Back
Top Bottom