Facility swap board

I think I know the answer but if we are currently above the national average but projected to be below the national average would a swap be denied?

I think I know the answer but if we are currently above the national average but projected to be below the national average would a swap be denied?
Both number must be within 5% of the national average in order for a swap to be approved. AOB and projected for both facilities must meet this requirement when the numbers are pulled around August 21

I don't mean to sound like a downer, but the changes made to the ERR MOU and the SOP in late May will take place for the first time on the September panel. The largest change was in the definition of colors and the handling of swaps.

4.0 Mutual Reassignment Transfer Requests: 4.1.1 The facilities involved in a mutual reassignment transfer request must meet the minimum requirement of the National Release Policy for consideration.
4.1.2 At the conclusion of the ERR Placement process, the NCEPT will review all mutual reassignment transfer requests for compliance with the National Release Policy.

Which corresponds to the updated colors...

Category 1 (Green): CPC Current and Projected AOB > 90% Facility CPC staffing level: Release dates shall be within three (3) months of selection, or at the election of the employee no later than six (6) months.

Category 2 (Green): CPC Current and Projected AOB > CPC Current and Projected national averages or the collaboratively determined CPC percentages: Release dates shall be within twelve (12) months of selection.

Red: Does not meet Category 1 or 2 minimum requirements.

With all that being said, they could certainly continue to do what they want and approve swaps on a sliding scale that contradicts the national release policy. If you can find a swap I'd absolutely put it in until we get some clarity on this upcoming panel.

To update, the new PPT came out and they are still using the Yellow, Green, Red color designators for each facility. Unless they change those to the new Green/Red system, I'd *assume* swaps will continue as they've been up to this point. Green/Yellow=allow or Red=denied.

To update, the new PPT came out and they are still using the Yellow, Green, Red color designators for each facility. Unless they change those to the new Green/Red system, I'd *assume* swaps will continue as they've been up to this point. Green/Yellow=allow or Red=denied.
Let's home so, both facilities for my swap are finally green. But I'd assume they'll follow the category now, I hope they do as they have been.

At zdv we are projected to be below the national average but are green still in the current and projected categories. How is that possible?

So even though it says we are eligible to release 0 people a swap is possible?
Best answer... maybe.
They changed the color scheme on the updated ERR Mou and SOP, but have continued with the old color scheme on the latest PPT. If they follow the old rules and your facility is Green (aka within 5% of the national average) then you can swap. If they change to the new rules, then you need to be Cat 1 or Cat 2. We might get more clarity leading up to the panel or we might not. If you can find a swap, put it in and hope the status quo remains the same.

I'm having trouble finding information on how to do a swap. Does anyone have a link or anything where it's already explained?

I'm having trouble finding information on how to do a swap. Does anyone have a link or anything where it's already explained?

It's in the contract. You each write a letter to your manager stating the desire to swap, requested release dates, who with, what facility, what level/grade etc. that is it. After that make sure that your atms get the paperwork sent in to HR.

If you want hit me up at [email protected] and I'll send you a copy I had written up for a swap to use as a template.

It's in the contract. You each write a letter to your manager stating the desire to swap, requested release dates, who with, what facility, what level/grade etc. that is it. After that make sure that your atms get the paperwork sent in to HR.

If you want hit me up at [email protected] and I'll send you a copy I had written up for a swap to use as a template.

Sent ya an email.

Lol at hotmail

Send it to me in a pm and I'll add it somewhere appropriate

Back
Top Bottom