Facility Training Slots List

She might have to downsize into a 7000 square foot house.

bro she was getting 3600 a month on one half of a 90,000 dollar duplex. And that was BEFORE the faa required students to pay their full housing per diem to her
Not to mention I'm pretty sure she just leases them from someone, instead of owning them so really she could just walk away at any time. If she was really smart, she'd have the leases expire in different months so she could scale out of her obligations if something like coronavirus happened instead of possibly renewing all of them in January and being stuck for an entire year. Pretty sweet business model to get all that government cheddah

Not to mention I'm pretty sure she just leases them from someone, instead of owning them so really she could just walk away at any time. If she was really smart, she'd have the leases expire in different months so she could scale out of her obligations if something like coronavirus happened instead of possibly renewing all of them in January and being stuck for an entire year. Pretty sweet business model to get all that government cheddah
Pretty sure you’re right. When I was there I lived next to a permanent resident of the neighborhood and he said that there was a group that owned all of those places plus others in the area. He let me park my car in one of their nearby properties garages when we had really bad storms.

Kim is probably broke after 6 months of almost no tenants.
I think it is rough on everyone in the Housing, Hotel, Restaurants, and many retail stores.Lets not forget the gov shut down before that.

She might have to downsize into a 7000 square foot house.

bro she was getting 3600 a month on one half of a 90,000 dollar duplex. And that was BEFORE the faa required students to pay their full housing per diem to her
7000 sq house lol no way would own a house that size! That would be a complete waste of money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom