FAM Flight Status

IIRC, it isn’t an issue with NATCA not being on board. ALPA hasn’t come to an agreement with the airlines and the FAA on the reinstitution of the program.
I just honestly don't believe that 🤷‍♂️ Why would they have any objection to something they had previously agreed to and had zero problems with all of a sudden? And the blurb on the page for the whole program cites NAS wide staffing, nothing to do with ALPA

If the airliners have no problem with the program and aren't holding it up, why can't we fly along on our day(s) off? I'd be willing to do that on my own time. Maybe just work something out with the airline without even going through work. IDK.

If the airliners have no problem with the program and aren't holding it up, why can't we fly along on our day(s) off? I'd be willing to do that on my own time. Maybe just work something out with the airline without even going through work. IDK.
Yeah but if you can believe it some people were going on the day before their vacation. It's a clear abuse of your badge. You don't need to know what a pilot would describe different rides as or need to see how busy it is below 10,000. There is no tangible benefits for your education so stop trying to scam

If it makes you feel better FAA inspectors can fly whenever

I’m not really sure what there is to elaborate on….the program is returning. It will be far better, less restrictive, and far less red tape….it is a high priority and I’d expect we all hear something in the very near future…..
Elaborate on how it's better maybe? Are we getting more than 2 flights per year? Can we take leave in between? Can we list at the gate?

I’m not really sure what there is to elaborate on….the program is returning. It will be far better, less restrictive, and far less red tape….it is a high priority and I’d expect we all hear something in the very near future…..
Yeah okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom