FSS jobs in Alaska

I applied for the early 2019 FSS bid + 2019 all source. I first heard from the all source and had an FOL before being contacted for an offer of FSS which I declined

I got an email today about doing a pre employment physical but the mmpi still on hold. I got Juneau back in April. I don’t mind the wait since I have a ton of stuff to do on my current home. Should I expect a late 2021 class date? What are your thoughts?

I got an email today about doing a pre employment physical but the mmpi still on hold. I got Juneau back in April. I don’t mind the wait since I have a ton of stuff to do on my current home. Should I expect a late 2021 class date? What are your thoughts?

I'm not sure anyone knows when facilities will open up for MMPIs. That's definitely going to be the bottleneck for everyone. I'm not expecting anything about class dates until at least spring, unless HR says otherwise.

I
I'm not sure anyone knows when facilities will open up for MMPIs. That's definitely going to be the bottleneck for everyone. I'm not expecting anything until at least spring, unless HR says otherwise.
m not too worried since I have a ton to do to fix my house to rent. I bought a fixer upper last year and didn’t expect a tol

They’re def gonna have to find a solution for MMPI maybe at PSI or the FSDO

So weird that they haven't been doing this anyway. It's not like it requires anything other than a proctor to administer.

I did get a ZNY tour out of mine the first time at least.

Congrats to everyone who got TOLs. I'm starting to think it's not looking good for me, considering I applied last year and TOLs are already going out for the Feb bid. It's just strange that my status hasn't changed at all.

Back
Top Bottom