FY25 5.2% raise proposed

Something you Biden-humpers never seem to bring up are pay raises RELATIVE to inflation…
I wish the left would come up with grade school insults for the right’s political preference. Like Trump-pussy grabbers or Trump-bankruptcy/covid deniers, insurrectionists, or Far Right Religious Extremists (FRRE for short), or un-WOKE con-tards. Just some examples off the top of my head. Shit would get done this way.

So if massive government spending caused the inflation... why would more government spending cause it to slow down? I honestly feel like that's Bidens plan.
It was mconnell and Pelosi that sent TRILLIONS into the economy. When two reptilian elites are smiling and agree on something heads up

We are talking about his budget rn. He but this in the budget. Sorry it didn’t make sense

Maybe they will write it off but it’s more money in the aviation fund. Biz jets are 7% of traffic but pay 1% of the taxes.
No I wouldn’t call it a bad move all in all, more aviation fund dollars are definitely a win.

I guess the only issue I had was Biden doing this in the name of “making the rich pay their fair share.” If he [they] really wanted to accomplish that they wouldn’t all be taking lobbyist/special interest group money from the rich all the time to allow them to do business just about how they want and remain rich.
It was mconnell and Pelosi that sent TRILLIONS into the economy. When two reptilian elites are smiling and agree on something heads up
True for sure, but it was also both sides that send trillions overseas in foreign aid. We have plenty of our own problems and should put our country first. Not to endorse the economic spending, but at very least it was spent on the American people.

I guess the only issue I had was Biden doing this in the name of “making the rich pay their fair share.” If he [they] really wanted to accomplish that they wouldn’t all be taking lobbyist/special interest group money from the rich all the time to allow them to do business just about how they want and remain rich.

True for sure, but it was also both sides that send trillions overseas in foreign aid. We have plenty of our own problems and should put our country first. Not to endorse the economic spending, but at very least it was spent on the American people.
Until Q-Anon dumb fucks join together with Occupy woke cunts and sharpen a few guillotines in the streets together, shit ain't gonna change on that front.

They'll keep bleeding us dry just enough to keep us alive. They'll keep pitting us against each other just enough to stay in power. They'll keep most of us sedate with bread & circuses just enough to remain apathetic.

Big Brother is both red and blue, and their boot is turning our neck purple.

Dave Chappelle Mic Drop GIF by Saturday Night Live

Until Q-Anon dumb fucks join together with Occupy woke cunts and sharpen a few guillotines in the streets together, shit ain't gonna change on that front.

They'll keep bleeding us dry just enough to keep us alive. They'll keep pitting us against each other just enough to stay in power. They'll keep most of us sedate with bread & circuses just enough to remain apathetic.

Big Brother is both red and blue, and their boot is turning our neck purple.

Dave Chappelle Mic Drop GIF by Saturday Night Live
That is fine, when their problems get exacerbated when everyone starts pulling the plug late 40’s and age 50 we will all get our last laughs.

No I wouldn’t call it a bad move all in all, more aviation fund dollars are definitely a win.

Well in this case they are paying their fair share of aviation taxes. That doesn’t mean they shouldn’t close corporate loopholes and rich people shouldn’t pay more. You can fix every issue at the exact same time.

Well in this case they are paying their fair share of aviation taxes. That doesn’t mean they shouldn’t close corporate loopholes and rich people shouldn’t pay more. You can fix every issue at the exact same time.
Well yeah, but that’ll never happen because politicians like their lobbying money to allow loopholes among LOTS of other corrupt things in Washington.

Back
Top Bottom