Hobbies???

Nhstadt

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
OKC Oklahoma City Tower
Careful with that hobby.....it turns into a deep dive quick. Start off with one little Brooklyn brew shop kit you didn't even know you wanted for Christmas, a few months later you have a 4 tap kegerator and have gained about 30 lbs.
I've been doing it for a couple of years and have a 4 tap keezer, a home made custom spike electric brew set and a little less than 30 extra lbs, but not by much lol
Lmao same

Nhstadt

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
OKC Oklahoma City Tower
I've found 4 to be the right number for myself, usually have a sour, IPA, brown ale/darker beer and a seasonal oddity (mead, cider, odd beer, etc).
Ya the lack of gym and the fact I filled the keezer up for a buddies wedding that got cancelled isn't doing my waistline much good for sure.

And ya 4 seems like the perfect amount if you brew every couple weeks it's not hard to keep filled with a variety. I typically keep a helles or kolsch, a hefe or a saison, a pale ale and seasonal on tap. Cover all my malty/yeasty/hoppy cravings in check between those three and whatever I have for a seasonal.

RH316

Trusted Contributor
Wasting a lot of money on Craft Beer... and ripping' way too much COD into the wee hours of the morning... if anyone wants to play-- RomeoHotel8038

Foogy

Forum Sage
Remodeling an RV into hipster mode so I can flip it to some rich asshole...but Burning Man got physically cancelled sooo yeah just wasted a ton of cash.

Nhstadt

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
OKC Oklahoma City Tower
Remodeling an RV into hipster mode so I can flip it to some rich asshole...but Burning Man got physically cancelled sooo yeah just wasted a ton of cash.
Yo but like, what about metaphysically brahhhh?

Park that shit in your driveway, get naked, pop a Molly and have your buddy throw some dirt in your face. It's like the same thing.