Housing question

can anyone recommend Anatole vs Kim’s if you go to OKC without a vehicle? Mainly just getting groceries.

Kim’s offers a grocery list. It seems like you get a little amount of food provided at no cost to you, every couple of weeks. That seems like the go to option for someone without a car. I scoured the Anatole website and I don’t think they offer a food service. Is anyone sure of this?

can anyone recommend Anatole vs Kim’s if you go to OKC without a vehicle? Mainly just getting groceries.

Kim’s offers a grocery list. It seems like you get a little amount of food provided at no cost to you, every couple of weeks. That seems like the go to option for someone without a car. I scoured the Anatole website and I don’t think they offer a food service. Is anyone sure of this?
They are all here on the site. You can ask them Q's in their resource thread or pm

Anatole does not provide any food. If you're without a vehicle, I think best would be Kims. Not only does she provide a food list, but you'll most likely be sharing the house with a classmate that brought a car (or if more of your class stays at Kims, someone should have a car) and just catch a ride whenever they go to the store. But I also would recommend staying wherever the majority of your class stays.

Instacart will deliver orders over $35 for $3.99. If you don’t have a car, just use that once a week for groceries.
I second this and if you pay the $99 membership the year you don't have to pay a delivery fee. You can get groceries delivered everyday if you want.

Anatole all the way. Stayed there in 2020. You can still study with your class by going over someone's apartment plus it's closer to the academy. No need to live with your classmates. Just go wherever the majority of your class is staying.

Anatole does not offer groceries, but you can order groceries online from Walmart and pay a flat-rate $10 delivery fee. You get way more choices for food than Kim's list this way

So Kim's sounds like a shared house. What is Anatole? Apartment style but totally by yourself?
I’m currently at Anatole, I would highly recommend. Having classmates to study with is important but you only need a couple who want to study just as much as you, and if you have a car your options expand even more. It’s very close to MMAC and even closer are a bunch of restaurants, Walmart, and other stores. You also can’t beat having your own space to walk around in your knickers when you please

I got two questions.

1.Can you get a garage at Anatole with your per diem or is that extra?
2. What is the best agency to book a room at Anatole with? I've heard some booking agencies have poor customer service.

I got two questions.

2. What is the best agency to book a room at Anatole with? I've heard some booking agencies have poor customer service.
I don’t remember there being any garages at Anatole. So advantage Kim’s on that one.

I’m currently at Anatole, I would highly recommend. Having classmates to study with is important but you only need a couple who want to study just as much as you, and if you have a car your options expand even more. It’s very close to MMAC and even closer are a bunch of restaurants, Walmart, and other stores. You also can’t beat having your own space to walk around in your knickers when you please
Just get used to walking around naked in front of your roommate. No big deal.

I got two questions.

They have carports and depending on the weather is recommend getting one.
I used faarooms.com about 5 years ago, and was happy with them. Their website does mention a garage for an additional $80 a month or a carport for an additional $1.25 a day.

I got two questions.

They do have garages and carports, but I apparently there’s been a change where Corporate Housing Solutions can’t rent them to students anymore.

Back
Top Bottom