Mass exodus?

Over $20K to natca in dues so far. The few grievances I've submitted have all been lost. Ncept failed me for years. Those with way less experience who got out all came back after washing. Basically I get wifi and and the choice of 2 fatigue mitigation spots. Less than 5 years til I can retire. Thinking about getting a better data plan and quitting. It'd be cheaper.

Imagine that $20K in the S&P 500 for the last 16 years with compound interest.

Over $20K to natca in dues so far. The few grievances I've submitted have all been lost. Ncept failed me for years. Those with way less experience who got out all came back after washing. Basically I get wifi and and the choice of 2 fatigue mitigation spots. Less than 5 years til I can retire. Thinking about getting a better data plan and quitting. It'd be cheaper.

Imagine that $20K in the S&P 500 for the last 16 years with compound interest.

Yeah dude. I know someone who somehow washed out at 3 level 12s each time going back to his level 4 tower before transferring again. I think he’s on his 4th rn. It’s crazy

This whole Yatch thing is really dumb lol. It's the equivalent of a political talking point... making people thing it's a mega yatch or some shit.... it's the same type of thing Michael Scott rented on the office.

This whole Yatch thing is really dumb lol. It's the equivalent of a political talking point... making people thing it's a mega yatch or some shit.... it's the same type of thing Michael Scott rented on the office.
It is just a waste of money. Call it a yacht or a party barge, either way it is not needed. It isn’t something I want my dues going towards.

Ah yes, a fictional character from a TV sitcom did the same thing. Definitely makes the purchase justifiable now.

Go look at their website. They have 3 ships (all Yachts) with the smallest being a 130 footer and all 3 of their "Luxury Yachts" sure look like luxury Yachts to me.

Wild when people bring their small children to Union events especially ones that involve copious amounts of alcohol
That’s one meal they don’t have to pay for 😂 (unless you count dues of course, may as well get as much as you can back!)

Wild when people bring their small children to Union events especially ones that involve copious amounts of alcohol
Dude, you called out a faction that needs to be called out. The losers who bring kids to NATCA events and the dicks who being their “significant other” to events. NATCA is not a day care. Maybe in rare occasions people pay for their own wives 100% to join them at a class or NATCA in Washington and shit like that, but that is rare. Who is that guy in the background with the kids? Doss out in Florida?

Dude, you called out a faction that needs to be called out. The losers who bring kids to NATCA events and the dicks who being their “significant other” to events. NATCA is not a day care. Maybe in rare occasions people pay for their own wives 100% to join them at a class or NATCA in Washington and shit like that, but that is rare. Who is that guy in the background with the kids? Doss out in Florida?
Why wouldn’t someone bring their husband/wife? It’s not like there is any actual business going on it’s just an all expenses paid party.

Why wouldn’t someone bring their husband/wife? It’s not like there is any actual business going on it’s just an all expenses paid party.
This is actually a decent counter point, I guess I was thinking about the times when NATCA would actually lobby Congress for more then extending funding for one more year or when the convention used to mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom