Mick Devine - I'm Trying to Save You $600k!

Honestly they try really hard to fill 2 days of convention. The fact nick and his gang shot down shortening it a day so they can play on a yacht is sick.
Nick Jamaal and their gang have spent such an absurd amount of money over the past year that didn’t need to be spent, it’s disgusting. $653,000 for one extra day of ass kissing and yacht partying. Jamaal maybe we need to put Nick in another tier of Natca welfare.

Was the yacht during of the convention? And which regions were on it?
It makes no sense that 7 regions were bussed off down town and 3 regions got to go on a yacht across the street and those regions just happened to be nick and two RVPs who have helped him fuck us this whole last term. Also it just happened to be where Nick announced he was running for President. The yacht cost more than any other regions dinner as well. Fuck nick and trying to be a baller with our dues money.

It makes no sense that 7 regions were bussed off down town and 3 regions got to go on a yacht across the street and those regions just happened to be nick and two RVPs who have helped him fuck us this whole last term. Also it just happened to be where Nick announced he was running for President. The yacht cost more than any other regions dinner as well. Fuck nick and trying to be a baller with our dues money.
Who were the 3

I'm offended when they say something like "I am trying to save YOU 600K" How the fuck does that savings benefit the common member? I'm not saying go blow money, but the NATCA brass were happy to advertise and shout about how not renegotiating the slate book saved the union almost one million dollars in costs related to the contract team, attorneys, etc.... What the fuck did that savings do for the common member? Make the union "stronger" lol? The slate book extensions cost the common members tens of thousands off what they should be making. The "you" the million dollar savings was diverted to is the consultants and the over-the-top parties.

I'm offended when they say something like "I am trying to save YOU 600K" How the fuck does that savings benefit the common member? I'm not saying go blow money, but the NATCA brass were happy to advertise and shout about how not renegotiating the slate book saved the union almost one million dollars in costs related to the contract team, attorneys, etc.... What the fuck did that savings do for the common member? Make the union "stronger" lol? The slate book extensions cost the common members tens of thousands off what they should be making. The "you" the million dollar savings was diverted to is the consultants and the over-the-top parties.
canceling this day would totally pay for the negotiation during a contract term. This entire thing did so scummy by the neb

Pay the guys who did the 30% TSA raises and the 40% pilot and UAW raises to negotiate. Looks like there are plenty of external experts out there who can do it based on those results.
Would that even be possible for us? Maybe I’m too pessimistic… but I feel like we’d just get 10% like the DoD.

Back
Top Bottom