Mick Devine - NDJH Wardrobe Malfunction

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

I vote he retakes the MMPI-2 and if he passes he still needs to see a psychiatrist cause no way this man is sane

This is a slap in the face to controllers working 6 days a week and exhausted. This is the guy potentially in charge of fighting for us?

Our plight is not a joke Mick. We are not happy with our potential leaders trolling instead of trying to come up with real solutions for issues facing air traffic controllers.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed for dropping this completely ridiculous video.

You had my vote until I saw this troll job.
Get back to the boards loser.

Justin D and Redmond have my vote. I don’t care how inexperienced they are. The current NEB is completely off the tracks and they don’t deserve to lead. Utter disgrace and straight up embarrassment.

Santa had his time and his weak leadership lead us to this point.
Mick showed his true colors today: immaturity and lack of respect and professionalism.
Nick Daniels is a great frat brother but doesn’t have any real solutions, and he wants to extend the current contract.
Jamal, shouldn’t even be National training rep, let alone VP, who also wants to extend.

I mean, this video was really dumb and obviously a stretch to link a bracelet color to loving the slate book, but it doesn’t change the fact that Nick and Jamaal want to extend it and Mick wants to go to the table. They’ve all made these positions clear with their own words.

I was on a town hall with Mick and he said all the right things. Maybe it’s all talk, but at least I know his stated positions and agree with them. I really don’t know anything about Redmond other than he’s the outsider, but that in itself isn’t enough for me.

Unless Santa pulls a rabbit out of his hat in regard to pay before the election, my plan is to vote JD and Mick.

What an embarrassment of a video. This is a dude who is running to be one of the heads of our union and instead of making another video saying how he'll fight for for us, he made this.

No thanks, he isn't even in consideration anymore for me, neither are NDJH.

Back
Top Bottom