Missing Minutes CIC pay

If you look at your earning and leave statement, which figure do they use? My facility goes directly off the TOP report.
What? The T&A is for... T&A. o_O
That would be a pretty big problem if facilities were calculating pay differently.

i checked my logs... the TOP and the Position report correlate to what viker has been saying, except I am certifying the log and the on cruart and the time seems to add a minute... aka JC worked 27 minutes of CIC today according to TOP and Position report log... but certifying said 28 minutes.
WB psoition report shows 5:57 and certify the log shows 5:58. MYTH BUSTED.
View attachment 624

Thank you!! I knew there had to be something...

If anyone is bored at work and wouldn't mind helping me out, on CRU-ART pull up the TOP reports and sort by a full pay-period, look at your CIC time, then go to employee express and look at your earning and leave statement and see if that figure matches what is on the TOP report. My facility does, which equates out to roughly 10 missing hours per person per year. If it doesn't match, it should be roughly 10-20 minutes higher depending on your facility and how many CIC hits you take each week. Just trying to collect data to see if it's just our secretary who's messing up or if others are in the same boat.

You know for certain she's not using the T&A reported times? I would bring it up to the ATM. I doubt that would be something they wouldn't correct immediately.

If anyone is bored at work and wouldn't mind helping me out, on CRU-ART pull up the TOP reports and sort by a full pay-period, look at your CIC time, then go to employee express and look at your earning and leave statement and see if that figure matches what is on the TOP report. My facility does, which equates out to roughly 10 missing hours per person per year. If it doesn't match, it should be roughly 10-20 minutes higher depending on your facility and how many CIC hits you take each week. Just trying to collect data to see if it's just our secretary who's messing up or if others are in the same boat.
done... it equals out. can do picture again if you want.......
ok im gonna do pics. SC (tower cic) and SI (radar cic) = 12+26. same as my LES
upload_2017-4-18_21-57-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-18_21-53-50.png
    upload_2017-4-18_21-53-50.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 3
This is starting to point toward a potential national grievance... It's as if it automatically populates from the TOP to your LES. Thanks for checking Rugby. Can I get one more person to check at a different facility and I'll shoot it up the chain of command.

I'm wondering if after the certifying is done through the cruart, if that changes the TOP... We dont have a secretary, and ive seen the system that our ATM uses to input our leave and whatnot and the numbers seem to be automatically generated into them from the t&a.

I'm wondering if after the certifying is done through the cruart, if that changes the TOP... We dont have a secretary, and ive seen the system that our ATM uses to input our leave and whatnot and the numbers seem to be automatically generated into them from the t&a.
I had that same thought and went and calculated an entire pay period of CIC pay for the facility. We were short 3+ hours.

Back
Top Bottom