MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

I emailed and received a response. I was told there are 47 people ahead of me and they receive my tier 2 October 2020. Hope that gives people a timeline.
To clarify, I was notified tier 2 august 2019 once RDC received all requested info he forward my package for coordination and that is the October 2020 date.

I emailed and received a response. I was told there are 47 people ahead of me and they receive my tier 2 October 2020. Hope that gives people a timeline.
To clarify, I was notified tier 2 august 2019 once RDC received all requested info he forward my package for coordination and that is the October 2020 date.
Which person did you email? The one that said you are tier 2 or hr rep?

My co-worker just got the Tier 2 email for something medical. The FAA is requesting a copy of ALL his military records.
Why do they need that? and does it mean anything?

So now that I’m In the tier 2 process does this basically mean I’m now probably not going to get into the FAA for the next 24-36 months? It seems especially from all the horror stories I’ve seen in addition to covid causing panic again in the Fed doesn’t seem like it’s going to move faster than a dead snails pace.

So now that I’m In the tier 2 process does this basically mean I’m now probably not going to get into the FAA for the next 24-36 months? It seems especially from all the horror stories I’ve seen in addition to covid causing panic again in the Fed doesn’t seem like it’s going to move faster than a dead snails pace.
I was notified that I was tier II in October 2019. I was told they just started working on my case in May. I haven't even scheduled anything yet.

Yes, expect 2 years. Anything done before that would be a bonus.

Yes, expect 2 years. Anything done before that would be a bonus.
When did they eventually advise you of the main reason for the tier 2 process? Was it usually a MMPI failure or a specific medical one? My record is the cleanest record you could possibly have and all I get in response is you need further evaluation. But I guess I’ll forget about the faa for now.

It
When did they eventually advise you of the main reason for the tier 2 process? Was it usually a MMPI failure or a specific medical one? My record is the cleanest record you could possibly have and all I get in response is you need further evaluation. But I guess I’ll forget about the faa for now.
MMPI failure.

You can only be tier 2’d for MMPI failure

I stressed about getting a contract job and a year lease. I thought I'd have to break the lease when the FAA called ready. Wasted stress lol

Very nice update! Just passed my Tier-2 medical. Had my appointment with my Tier-2. They are definently moving along!! Just waiting on clearances! Just hold on boyss!
Do we still do secret clearance for okc?
Nice! Congrats ? Do you mind sharing when you had your tier II eval and when your file was originally transferred to hope for coordination? I should be about 2-3 weeks out from coordinating my appointment.

Do we still do secret clearance for okc?
Terminal positions only get a Public Trust, not a "clearance" (Secret or otherwise), though secret-squirrel facilities like ADW and JCF might be an exception. I believe Enroute positions do get a Secret clearance but I'm not certain on that.

Back
Top Bottom