Kim's Place OKC

MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

ATCJoyce20

Lurker
FAA
Facility
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
I think I recall the video before the MMPI-2 saying that even including people who got Tier-2, 98% of applicants pass.

stonemalone99

Just had my Tier 2 eval today. One test that was 350 ish questions and then a retake of the MMPI. Then the psych basically asked me questions pertaining to the tests and the packet they had me fill out regarding my whole life. Overall I think it went well, although it was stressful. Took maybe 3 hours.

stonemalone99

What is the usual timeline from Tier 2 appointment to list drop?
Varies. Really just depends how long the Tier 2 people take to evaluate your case and sign off on it as well as wait for the flight surgeon to sign off on your entire medical. You'll probably have to do another drug test since they're only good for 6 months so you gotta wait for that to clear too. I'm OTS but from looking in the experienced thread, you'll be put into a queue for the next list drop as soon as you get your clearances. I'd reach out to your HR as soon as you know you're fully cleared so you can get an estimate of a start date/facility list date.

WaywardSon

Lurker
Reading this thread makes me feel better about the process, and worse lol Jan 2020 bid. March 2021 MMPI failure. Sent to HQ Sept 2021 for Tier 2 coordination. Currently wondering how far down the list I am. Hope to see you all there soon. Seems like a big push right now though.

Top Bottom