MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Well, i've been notified that my case has been completed and forwarded to medical analyst month earlier than expected.
says any further queries to their attention.
What is expected from here and how long?
Did you guys just wait or reach out to medical/hr?

Thanks!
HW emailed me to let me know the case has been completed. Hopefully soon!
I got the email from HW saying my case has been completed but that's all it said lol idk if I cleared or not yet

Well, i've been notified that my case has been completed and forwarded to medical analyst month earlier than expected.
says any further queries to their attention.
What is expected from here and how long?
Did you guys just wait or reach out to medical/hr?
I got the same email at 2:30 this afternoon and nothing since lol

I got the email from HW saying my case has been completed but that's all it said lol idk if I cleared or not yet
I got an email the next day from my medical rep saying my drug test had expired and needed to be refreshed, to send my current address. The next day, FAAtesting emailed me asking when I was available. They schedule the drug test at least 7 days out, to give the test kit time to arrive to your local screening facility. Things move rather quickly from here!

I got an email the next day from my medical rep saying my drug test had expired and needed to be refreshed, to send my current address. The next day, FAAtesting emailed me asking when I was available. They schedule the drug test at least 7 days out, to give the test kit time to arrive to your local screening facility. Things move rather quickly from here!
Does getting the first email mean I'm cleared? I'm just confused as to why they would send that first email and then not let me know what the determination is

Does getting the first email mean I'm cleared? I'm just confused as to why they would send that first email and then not let me know what the determination is
It doesn't mean that you're cleared. I guess your medical rep is the one to let you know either way. The next email I got was about refreshing the drug test, then a few days later medical told me I had cleared tier-2.

It doesn't mean that you're cleared. I guess your medical rep is the one to let you know either way. The next email I got was about refreshing the drug test, then a few days later medical told me I had cleared tier-2.
Ahhhh okay. I was making the assumption that if they don't clear you from Tier-2 then they would just tell you right away and if you clear tier-2 then they don't because they gotta set up the drug test refresh and other stuff. Idk lol I just wish they would've told me instead of just sending that very vague email

Ahhhh okay. I was making the assumption that if they don't clear you from Tier-2 then they would just tell you right away and if you clear tier-2 then they don't because they gotta set up the drug test refresh and other stuff. Idk lol I just wish they would've told me instead of just sending that very vague email
It means your MMPI portion is done. It’s security and drug test refresher next. You have passed the portion of medical that tier 2’d you but you still are not “cleared”.

Back
Top Bottom