MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Got notified of tier 2 back in Apr and (as expected) nothing so far. But I did get an EODS email this morning so I'm not sure what that's about. Probably a mistake.

So here’s my timeline. Hopefully yours won’t take as long as mine.

TOL-MAY2018
Drug Test-JUL18?
Medical-AUG2018
MMPI-AUG2018
Tier II notification-AUG2018
Tier II eval-OCT2021
Tier II completion-OCT2021
Medical/Drug test-DEC2021
Security-JUN2022

So I’ve cleared everything now waiting for a list. I’ll probably get that in another three years.

So here’s my timeline. Hopefully yours won’t take as long as mine.

TOL-MAY2018
Drug Test-JUL18?
Medical-AUG2018
MMPI-AUG2018
Tier II notification-AUG2018
Tier II eval-OCT2021
Tier II completion-OCT2021
Medical/Drug test-DEC2021
Security-JUN2022

So I’ve cleared everything now waiting for a list. I’ll probably get that in another three years.
Wow. Is there any odd reason that it took so long?

Wow. Is there any odd reason that it took so long?
Back in like 2019 they requested like two or three signed statements about how my VA disabilities don’t inhibit my ability to control and coordinate. Other than that I have no idea. I thought my MMPI Tier II would be like a year. Not three. Nor did I think I’d still be waiting for a list four years later.

What bid are you from? How long after not clearing the Tier 1 evaluation did you get notified about the tier 2 exam?
I'm from the Jan '20 bid. I took the MMPI-2 November of '20. Was notified I got Tier-2 March '21. Notified of Tier-2 appointment January '22. Appointment scheduled April '22. Cleared Tier-2 June '22. It's a long process.

Sounds about 2 month wait for you to get cleared post appointment. Congrats on getting through. I was curious about how long others had to wait after their appointments to get cleared?

I'm from the Jan '20 bid. I took the MMPI-2 November of '20. Was notified I got Tier-2 March '21. Notified of Tier-2 appointment January '22. Appointment scheduled April '22. Cleared Tier-2 June '22. It's a long process.
How'd you get yours so fast. Im 2020 bid, and took my mmpi in december of 2020. Was notified of tier 2 in march of 2021. still waiting

How'd you get yours so fast. Im 2020 bid, and took my mmpi in december of 2020. Was notified of tier 2 in march of 2021. still waiting
It's a mystery how the process works. From everything I've seen, nothing in the tier-2 process makes sense. It could be down to who is in charge of your file and how fast they work on it.

There were training delays before covid... this is just compounded. Unless you are the only trainee at your facility (rare) you will always be waiting on something or someone, sharing hours, sharing trainers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom