If you look at the 1st NCEPT minutes, they basically said the same thing. They kicked the can down the road during the first NCEPT and then did it again on the second. I wouldn't hold my breath on a conclusion coming next panel.I was on the NCEPT page this morning, and they've got the meeting minutes from the last couple meetings. This one from June was interesting. Had the topic about swaps come up, and they basically wrote it's needed to have another meeting to decide how they want to incorporate swaps at some point in time. So in September it will be revisited.
Why is it being denied?
Ya.... Grievance is my next step. I don't want to go there but I will if need be.Well, he's the rvp who's screwing you in the first place, so don't expect help from him. Only thing I say is to file a grievance, because as far as I know it's not spelled out anywhere that swaps are subject to the err mou. That's what they are doing however. Most likely the swap will never be approved, unless no one ever wants to err out of either facility, because the staffing levels will always be pushed down to the avg by the err process.
If your ATM really wants to fight for you, he could try to push it through to the district manager for an exception.
I think you're in uncharted territory bro. All this "transparency" must be obscuring the rules.So.... Gonna revive this thread and see if I can get some info.
My swap Finally was "accepted" by management (both facilites have the staffing numbers to permit the swap). No one on either end really seems to know what happens from here. Has anyone gotten this far? What happens now? Do we need to wait for the next NCEPT to get more info or will we get paperwork sooner than that? I mean Ideally, I'd like to get something solid done quickly before someone up and retires or something crazy like that happens.