NATCA Email COVID-19

As airlines cancel flights and schools close (flight schools) and the fancy mandatory minimum of 12 hours of training a week I wonder how long it will be before a trainee realizes this my be their chance to burn hours and certify on lite traffic?

As airlines cancel flights and schools close (flight schools) and the fancy mandatory minimum of 12 hours of training a week I wonder how long it will be before a trainee realizes this my be their chance to burn hours and certify on lite traffic?
We’ve been saying at my facility that all the short shafted tracons out there are about to check out 100 people each on 50% traffic.

Wonder if it’s going to cause issues down the line when people who probably shouldn’t get rated slip through the cracks during this episode.

We’ve been saying at my facility that all the short shafted tracons out there are about to check out 100 people each on 50% traffic.

Wonder if it’s going to cause issues down the line when people who probably shouldn’t get rated slip through the cracks during this episode.
It won't cause issues... You'll just get to watch your traffic and theirs for the same amount of pay.

Our government has failed us as well as NATCA’s leadership . There is no other employee group in the federal government who has the combination of having the potential to cause massive disruption to this nation and is as short staffed. Every one of us should have already been tested with periodic follow ups. We pay union dues so we have a voice to protect us. It’s pathetic.
NATCA National: "We just negotiated 12 weeks of paid FMLA for you because we're the fucking best union of all time and you can thank us by giving the PAC a golden shower."

NATCA National literally 20 minutes later: "YOU GUISE OMG WE WERE LEFT OUT OF THE BILL PLEASE CALL MITCH MCCONNELL ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

NATCA National: "We just negotiated 12 weeks of paid FMLA for you because we're the fucking best union of all time and you can thank us by giving the PAC a golden shower."

NATCA National literally 20 minutes later: "YOU GUISE OMG WE WERE LEFT OUT OF THE BILL PLEASE CALL MITCH MCCONNELL ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"
Don’t forget that the TSA union got included in the original bill.

#BestJobEver

Call your mom ASAP

Latest update...14 days excused absence backdated from the time you were in a level 3 travel country.

Guess the cure is a 20mm AA round.

Have u watched CNN lately? Theyve switched to 24/7 Virus fear mongering. Latest thing is an obsession w why Trump got tested, didnt get tested, got tested, isnt quarantined, shook hands, didnt shakenhands, is looking tired, extra orange, is botching everything, is not a doctor, etc

It's more obsessed than even their 2 months 24/7 coverage of Malaysia 370!

Have u watched CNN lately? Theyve switched to 24/7 Virus fear mongering. Latest thing is an obsession w why Trump got tested, didnt get tested, got tested, isnt quarantined, shook hands, didnt shakenhands, is looking tired, extra orange, is botching everything, is not a doctor, etc

They did not give a shit about MH 17...

Weak sauce... I'm not happy until the headline reads "Trump wins 2nd term by default due to mandatory quarantines / curfews / gatherings larger than 50 people making voting impossible"

They did not give a shit about MH 17...

No that was a travesty. The Netherlands lost a ton of people. Scared of Vladimir's wrath I guess.

Weak sauce... I'm not happy until the headline reads "Trump wins 2nd term by default due to mandatory quarantines / curfews / gatherings larger than 50 people making voting impossible"

THIS:

*DONALD TRUMP TESTS NEGATIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS Live shot of Trump walking into the Oval Office

Fox News has an article asking “Will coronavirus eliminate handshaking?”

?

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom