NATCA Email COVID-19

Puts tin foil hat on: just lol if you think they would admit that Trump has the virus

Also, as a trainee I am on pins and needles to find out if I'm gonna be sent home, or will be working the A-side until this is figured out

Puts tin foil hat on: just lol if you think they would admit that Trump has the virus

Also, as a trainee I am on pins and needles to find out if I'm gonna be sent home, or will be working the A-side until this is figured out
I’d rather be at home than A side hell

That would terrible at my facility. We currently have 7 A-Side and 3 D-Side certified trainees upstairs for my area alone. It would be pretty counterintuitive having 11 people down on the floor every day who don’t really need to be there. They need to either continue training or send everybody who can’t realistically contribute to the operation home.

Last edited:
All nonessential ATO travel is hereby suspended. FACREP Telcon @ 1700 Eastern tomorrow

If that bill in that passes the house gets through the senate and prez people with a kid stuck out of school will get leave covered.
Wow chill I’m in the lab m8
I’m with Jnev! I foresee SAIC being told to stay home, might as well join em ?‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom