Minus the obvious, lets see if we can give some of the other candidates a platform. Please contribute information on these individuals so that the membership can be informed.
- Bryan Zilonis is serving his fourth term as Great Lakes Regional Vice President for the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. Bryan became active in NATCA in 1994 as an area representative at Chicago Air Route Traffic Control Center, followed by a term as alternate facility representative, and finally three terms as facility representative. He has spent his entire ATC career at Chicago Center, and has served NATCA nationally for over 10 years as a negotiator. "I commit to change these unsustainable practices and to utilize the Executive Board to ensure the Union is managing all aspects of its finances responsibly. The President should not have the authority to commit hundreds of thousands of Union and PAC dollars unchecked by the Executive Board. This is one of the many reasons why we have a National Executive Board, to create a system of checks and balances against unilateral authority. " Zilonis President Natca Election 2018 | Zilonis2018
2003 Green Book Extension
- 2005 White Book Contract Team
- 2009 Red Book Contract Team
- 2011 Multi-Units Contract Team
- 2013 Staff Specialists/Engineers Contract Team
- Permanent Change of Station Northern California TRACON MOU
- Credentialing MOU
- ATSAP (Air Traffic Safety Action Program) MOU
- Technical Violation MOU
- Flight Deck Training MOU
- Furlough Implementation MOU
- Furlough Policy
- Section 804 (Facility Consolidation) Phase 1, Scoping Document
- Section 804 (Facility Consolidation) Phase 2, Three (3) Scoping Documents
- Section 804 (Facility Consolidation) Phase 2, Three (3) Consolidation MOUs
- Section 804 (Facility Consolidation) National Workgroup
- FAA Training Order Rewrite
- FAA QA (Quality Assurance) Order Rewrite
- Assisted with recreation of FAM (Familiarization) Flight Deck Training Program
- Conducted Review of Discipline for Operational Errors that led to loss of SCI (Superior Contribution Increase)
- SCI/OSI (Organizational Success Increase) Workgroup
- Cru-X MOU
- Article 17 Green Book Workgroup
- Article 52 Green Book Workgroup
- Ham Ghaffari is serving his third term as Western Pacific Regional Vice President of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association after spending his entire 16-year FAA career as an air traffic controller at Los Angeles Air Route Traffic Control Center (ZLA). Ghaffari served as local NATCA chapter president of ZLA from 1997-2005 after working his way up the union ranks there as area representative and facility vice president.
His NATCA experience includes training completion in facility representation and basic and advanced arbitration, and he also served on the NATCA Western Pacific Region's executive council and labor relations teams.
- David Riley
Served 9 years as an ATC in the USMC.
Hired FAA Sep 97
DEN 14- Present
FacRep at each facility.
Served as NNM ARVP
Served as NNM Hardship Lead
Served on National Finance Committee for both NWP & NNM"
- Ham Ghaffari
- Steve Hansen
- David Riley