NC/SC Controllers

QuamirSivels

Looking to meet controllers/trainees from the Carolina’s. I’m a 21 year old trainee set to start AT basics Oct 11. Reach out let’s chat

You’ll get SoCal, Alaska or Hawaii. Eat the FAAs ass and kiss your NC/SC dreams goodbye. Seriously though, good luck through training! I hope you make it for everyone else’s sake.

Looking to meet controllers/trainees from the Carolina’s. I’m a 21 year old trainee set to start AT basics Oct 11. Reach out let’s chat
My man’s out here trying to get spousal accommodation already.
Yo, real talk, wonder if there's any new hires that have arranged marriages, perhaps for a price, to get spousal accommodation. And where do they draw the line on spousal accommodations? Like let's say you're slotted for terminal and you want to get an accommodation to JAX. I'd think that's no problem being it's a 9 which isn't too far outside of the level 7 cap and it's the only terminal facility around. Now let's take it a step further and say your spouse is at CLT? There's a ton of level 7 and below towers 2 hours away but a 2 hour commute everyday isn't feasible. Would someone be able to get CLT straight out of the academy?

Yo, real talk, wonder if there's any new hires that have arranged marriages, perhaps for a price, to get spousal accommodation. And where do they draw the line on spousal accommodations? Like let's say you're slotted for terminal and you want to get an accommodation to JAX. I'd think that's no problem being it's a 9 which isn't too far outside of the level 7 cap and it's the only terminal facility around. Now let's take it a step further and say your spouse is at CLT? There's a ton of level 7 and below towers 2 hours away but a 2 hour commute everyday isn't feasible. Would someone be able to get CLT straight out of the academy?
I don’t think there’s a cap on spousal accommodation. I know someone who was offered an 8 along with the lower levels in the vicinity.

I don’t think there’s a cap on spousal accommodation. I know someone who was offered an 8 along with the lower levels in the vicinity.
Someone in a different thread I found while researching was saying they offered a dude SLC because his wife was at the center and someone else said it has to be within 50 miles of the spouses' facility. That would be wild to go to CLT from the academy.

Back
Top Bottom