NCEPT ATM Ranking Docs 2017-2019

I am looking at a couple facilities from the 3rd qtr 2017. When looking at the ranking numbers for ZOB specifically, all selections were either ranked "1" or not ranked at all. I am very confused. Anyone have any insight on that?

I am looking at a couple facilities from the 3rd qtr 2017. When looking at the ranking numbers for ZOB specifically, all selections were either ranked "1" or not ranked at all. I am very confused. Anyone have any insight on that?
That's who the ATM wanted and who they had no interest in

I’m so confused. It’s bogus.
In the earlier drafts they had issues with ATMs doing rankings incorrectly because they were still resisting the fact that they were no longer allowed to refuse specific applicants like they could in the old system.

In the earlier drafts they had issues with ATMs doing rankings incorrectly because they were still resisting the fact that they were no longer allowed to refuse specific applicants like they could in the old system.
So is there a case for a grievance then?

How long until someone crys about this and we stop getting it just like the nest minutes

Not long, it’s hard to see you are a shit employee that no one wants.
Ohh GIF by memecandy

So is there a case for a grievance then?
What would you grieve? I wasn’t ranked at the bottom like I should have been so now I get to go to Dfw, den, or iah? Look out folks it’s the new my wife is depressed because she needs her mommy so here is my hardship demand.

Back
Top Bottom