NCEPT Statistics and Tracking Tool

NCEPT Statistics and Tracking Tool 1.2

No permission to download
Here is the newest, latest and greatest information I have. Version 1.2

This one has hardship gains and releases! However, it is missing about 61 counts for releases bc in 2016 for whatever reason it was only recorded the facilities they went to, not from. If anyone has that data, I can fill it in. or if you see counts for hardship releases that you know you had, let me know and i can update it.

top 20 Hardship relases.png

If anyone can get me supe deviation numbers, let me know!

Attachments

• NCEPT Placement Tool v1.2.xlsx
    992.8 KB · Views: 57
Here is the newest, latest and greatest information I have. Version 1.2

This one has hardship gains and releases! However, it is missing about 61 counts for releases bc in 2016 for whatever reason it was only recorded the facilities they went to, not from. If anyone has that data, I can fill it in. or if you see counts for hardship releases that you know you had, let me know and i can update it.

View attachment 3949

If anyone can get me supe deviation numbers, let me know!
ZNY and Oakland have a combined 59 hardship releases in under 4 years? That’s blasphemy, no wonder why they are understaffed, imagine trying to get out legitimately and keep getting leapfrogged by these people.

ZNY and Oakland have a combined 59 hardship releases in under 4 years? That’s blasphemy, no wonder why they are understaffed, imagine trying to get out legitimately and keep getting leapfrogged by these people.

yeah but the contract says it’s ok. gotta love it, people complain about little contractual shit, but when others use the contract to benefit them they aren’t ok with it.

So it’s safe to say they are the easiest facility to get out of ?.

You know they all use the same doctor....

in all fairness, having to work in Oakland IS a hardship in and of itself. They don't have the market cornered on that front but lets call a shithole a shithole. It is clearly evident though that the "hardship" transfers are in fact, a scam. This proves it beyond all doubt. I love when someone gets all self righteous and pretends their hardship is REAL, because particles of dander in the air at 67% relative humidity makes there peanut allergies act up and it can only be cured by transferring to TPA or RSW.

Article 99 has existed long than the NCEPT MOU..
So wouldn’t that make hardships the more “legitimate” method of transferring?

I would say A99 transfers used* to be more scammier than NCEPT, as they were all political and depending on how hard they wanted to fight for it and who you were.... once NCEPT was corrupted by "dynamic decisions" theyre both the same thing. Well intentioned on their face but something else in real life.

in all fairness, having to work in Oakland IS a hardship in and of itself. They don't have the market cornered on that front but lets call a shithole a shithole. It is clearly evident though that the "hardship" transfers are in fact, a scam. This proves it beyond all doubt. I love when someone gets all self righteous and pretends their hardship is REAL, because particles of dander in the air at 67% relative humidity makes there peanut allergies act up and it can only be cured by transferring to TPA or RSW.

I would say A99 transfers used* to be more scammier than NCEPT, as they were all political and depending on how hard they wanted to fight for it and who you were.... once NCEPT was corrupted by "dynamic decisions" theyre both the same thing. Well intentioned on their face but something else in real life.

Not unlike N90, if they relocate the facility to a place that people might actually want to live their staffing woes might go away. I dont see why ZOA couldn't relocate to somewhere like Sacramento.

12 hardships into RDU, wow.

I'll say it publicly for anyone who hasn't figured this out - scamming hardships is the absolute, undisputed way to "beat the game" of this shitty transfer process.

Let the paperwork flow like water!

12 hardships into RDU, wow.

I'll say it publicly for anyone who hasn't figured this out - scamming hardships is the absolute, undisputed way to "beat the game" of this shitty transfer process.

Let the paperwork flow like water!

How Dare you! My 3rd cousins brother's girlfirends BFF has Stage 1 skin cancer (possibly just a bad sunburn, we are lightskinned mofos)! I am entitled to hardship to RDU you sick heartless sonofabitch

Greta.jpg

People have issues,
There's an agreement in place,
People use agreement,
They are scammers?

Agree to ncept process,
Look at numbers,
Complain on here,
It's a scam?

Hear about global warming,
A 16 year old girl says some stuff about it,
Be aboomer that sees a meme,
Global warming and masks are a scam?

People have issues,
There's an agreement in place,
People use agreement,
They are scammers?

Agree to ncept process,
Look at numbers,
Complain on here,
It's a scam?

Hear about global warming,
A 16 year old girl says some stuff about it,
Be aboomer that sees a meme,
Global warming and masks are a scam?
You literally live in alaska my dude just hardship out

Why would GSO only have 1 release, yet be at ~90% staffing? Is it because people like working there?

Edit: after some digging, I found that CPC staffing was around 45% in 2017, with a training backlog. Am I correct in assuming that now that they have all CPCed people can put in for transfers? I'm still Academy and it looks like GSO will be on my list. I just want to know if it's safe to go there since I don't want to get sick there forever.

Last edited:
Why would GSO only have 1 release, yet be at ~90% staffing? Is it because people like working there?

Edit: after some digging, I found that CPC staffing was around 45% in 2017, with a training backlog. Am I correct in assuming that now that they have all CPCed people can put in for transfers? I'm still Academy and it looks like GSO will be on my list. I just want to know if it's safe to go there since I don't want to get sick there forever.
Dude, anticipate being stuck wherever you might end up at.

Yep. A facility can be a black hole for years, and then after a batch of certifications they have a big exodus. Putting them back into the black hole territory.
No real good way to guess when those times will happen.

Back
Top Bottom