New hired above lvl 8

Here's how you get P50. Go to the academy in OKC. Abduct an enroute trainee. Sacrifice them to the God of flight. Then email ato-placement within 5 days and wait for a response.

Here's how you get P50. Go to the academy in OKC. Abduct an enroute trainee. Sacrifice them to the God of flight. Then email ato-placement within 5 days and wait for a response.

Do me a favor and learn how to read or understand what you are reading. If you need help PM me... I'll google a couple programs for slow people. Not the question I'm asking here.

There's a new hire going to A80 in feb.

Just read the Reddit post. I think what he's talking about happened a while back. When they first started the prev exp skipping academy and such, they were sending boatloads of new hires to the worst staffed facs, places like D10, N90, etc, based on their "experience". people with any radar-like experience were getting sent there, and washing at a high rate. Which was appearantly surprising to the people in charge, despite them doing the exact same thing about 8 years ago.

Last edited:
I'm a DOD civ, a little older who just became eligible because of the new age change. I work NHK (Patuxent) Approach. I'd say 99% of the people that get picked up from here (with either TRACON or CTO's) get offered lvl 11-12 facilities... people that have left here have gone to: F11, A80, 3 to N90, 2 to ZDC, ORD, 4 to PCT Tracon and zero have washed, zero. They have to look at that right?

I know that life is easier at lower level up downs. I'm soon to be divorced, she's taking my son, I'm going to have nothing to do, and would love 6 day work weeks.

Last edited:
I'm a DOD civ, a little older who just became eligible because of the new age change. I work NHK (Patuxent) Approach. I'd say 99% of the people that get picked up from here (with either TRACON or CTO's) get offered lvl 11-12 facilities... people that have left here have gone to: F11, A80, 3 to N90, 2 to ZDC, ORD, 4 to PCT Tracon and zero have washed, zero. They have to look at that right?

I know that life is easier at lower level up downs. I'm soon to be divorced, she's taking my son, I'm going to have nothing to do, and would love 6 day work weeks.
Who came to here, A80, from NHK?!?

I am at the academy now, they are taking some volunteers but it all depends on the staffing at the time. Volunteers need to notify them about a month before graduation (so you won't know what will be on your list) If staffing is in a certain range, they may honor the request, but they do deny it as well. Also, they do occasionally have a level 8 on the new hire terminal list - BUF was chosen by the last class to graduate.

Weird, the packet they gave us (of all the facilities) lists it as an 8 (received on 12/22). Maybe it is just outdated? Although it does have BDL & CID at only being level 5 (downgraded in november).

Back
Top Bottom