Academy Skippers

Just make the CTI schools feed in to the nearest contract facility and boom you’ve created pipelines throughout the NAS of controllers that have CTO’s. Then those controllers eventually move on to the faa after having a year experience and everyone wins. Did I just solve the entire hiring process in 5 minutes?
Yeah but what about all those poor old crusty ass retired controllers that couldn’t manage their decades of level 12 pay and need to work contract going to do? Literally taking food away from their 3rd wife’s boyfriend.

What concerns me about all this is diversity-the cti degree is a trade and minorities and women are SIGNIFICANTLY under represented, I mean Trish pointed it out on the report.

Engineering diversity for the sake of "diversity" is about as racist as it gets. Think about it. Advocating for ethnic/racial/gender diversity as our strength means you must concede that people bring different things to the table because of their skin color. To concede that peoples' skin color dictates what they bring to the table means you view any particular race as homogenous..

By trying to diversify via skin color/gender/whatever, you are saying that people of each particular group offer the same thing and the differences between people exist between the cosmetic groups you force them into, not the individual. People who prioritize cosmetic diversity ARE what they claim to fight against. Absolute clown show. I don't see anybody worried about the diversity in sports, or early childhood education where 96.8% of teachers are female. Everyone is cool with that.... the selective outrage is purely to gain a foothold on the moral superiority ladder. How about we focus on getting people that are passionate and capable of separating aircraft. I don't care if they are a black immigrant lesbian with a penis or not... can they keep 'em apart? Yes? Good.

Just make the CTI schools feed in to the nearest contract facility and boom you’ve created pipelines throughout the NAS of controllers that have CTO’s. Then those controllers eventually move on to the faa after having a year experience and everyone wins. Did I just solve the entire hiring process in 5 minutes?
I think most contract facilities you get 30 days to certify. You already have a CTO to get hired so they expect you to know what you are doing.

Last edited:
I think most contract facilities you get 30 days to certify. You already have a CTO to get hired so they expect you to know what you are doing.
With a foundations from 4 years of schooling I’d hope they would have the basics of ATC down via simulators. Send them to contract facilities let them get talking to live airplanes down and then let them progress to the agency 🤷🏻‍♂️ contractors would probably be on board for better staffing and more pay to train them. And waaaaaay less red tape when you don’t make it at a contract facility they cut ties and move on…

Yeah but what about all those poor old crusty ass retired controllers that couldn’t manage their decades of level 12 pay and need to work contract going to do? Literally taking food away from their 3rd wife’s boyfriend.
She texted me about going to Houston btw.

With a foundations from 4 years of schooling I’d hope they would have the basics of ATC down via simulators. Send them to contract facilities let them get talking to live airplanes down and then let them progress to the agency 🤷🏻‍♂️ contractors would probably be on board for better staffing and more pay to train them. And waaaaaay less red tape when you don’t make it at a contract facility they cut ties and move on…
Yeah my comment was more that the contract facilities are perform or get out. I agree.

I ain’t skippin‘ nuthin

Attachments

• AAB1DBAB-C961-4482-B1EA-EB70127D3AD3.jpeg
    AAB1DBAB-C961-4482-B1EA-EB70127D3AD3.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom