Open Season 2023

I’m sorry if this has been answered but here:

First time I’ll need to change my plan cuz of wife and kid on the way (woohoo, finally gonna be a dad!) and ummmm how do I do that? Do I contact HR or BCBS to change? Employee Express? FWIW I’m sticking w BCBS but changing the plan.

Thank you.

Congrats! Use Employee Express, to the left under Payroll/Personnel there’s a link. Open Season starts the 14th unless she actually has the baby before that you can change it early as a Qualifying Life Event. You need the 3 digit code for the new plan you want.

Congrats! Use Employee Express, to the left under Payroll/Personnel there’s a link. Open Season starts the 14th unless she actually has the baby before that you can change it early as a Qualifying Life Event. You need the 3 digit code for the new plan you want.
Ty TimShady. I figured it was that but it sounded too easy for government work ?

Coming back to this thread.

I stayed with GEHA; went from HDHP (2022) to Standard Self +1 this year and birth of child was $0.

Highly recommend GEHA.

Coming back to this thread.

I stayed with GEHA; went from HDHP (2022) to Standard Self +1 this year and birth of child was $0.

Highly recommend GEHA.
They were fucking annoying with testing. I switched back to basic mid pregnancy and it’s been much better. I don’t doubt they covered the birth no problem

Back
Top Bottom