Outbound Pause

This is literally what NCEPT was meant to stop. This is the old way of transfers where the local had all the power. NCEPT took that power away from the local.

If this is true, email your NCEPT rep in the region. This shouldn't be a thing.

Does anyone have any experience with their facility pausing outbound ERR’s? My facility is eligible to release according to PPT, but won’t due to management and NATCA agreeing to pause.
You need to get a hold of your ARVP RVP and your regional NCEPT rep. That is absolute horseshit and fuck your rep for agreeing to something that stupid

I really wish I was. Reached out to Area NCEPT rep today.
Are you saying local natca and the ATM got together and agreed on this pause? Because that's not a thing. It would have to be high up natca and your facility would be the first I've ever heard of that happening to. They can agree to a training backlog hold to stop getting new hires but can't stop people from leaving if the numbers say they can be released.

You only have 2 posts with no identifying info... name drop the facility and let's see if someone else can verify what you're claiming

Are you saying local natca and the ATM got together and agreed on this pause? Because that's not a thing. It would have to be high up natca and your facility would be the first I've ever heard of that happening to. They can agree to a training backlog hold to stop getting new hires but can't stop people from leaving if the numbers say they can be released.

You only have 2 posts with no identifying info... name drop the facility and let's see if someone else can verify what you're claiming
Higher up NATCA and FAA were both involved. CMH is the facility.

Back
Top Bottom