Outbound Pause

What’s the reason for the pause?
Only reason I could possibly see is maybe they messed up the numbers in the SWB and you aren't actually above 85% on board at the moment. Other than that, if they really are trying to stop outbounds, that's fucked.
A memo was created locally about 2 months ago, requesting priority in NCEPT for picking up ERR’s while putting a stop to leaving via NCEPT. At the time, we couldn’t release any.

We now have word the request has been accepted by the upper levels.

A memo was created locally about 2 months ago, requesting priority in NCEPT for picking up ERR’s while putting a stop to leaving via NCEPT. At the time, we couldn’t release any.

We now have word the request has been accepted by the upper levels.
Requesting priority to pick up? Lol, who does your ATM think he is? Places a lot more important the CMH can't get "priority." Still thinking either you are trolling me, or you are being trolled by someone at your facility.

Requesting priority to pick up? Lol, who does your ATM think he is? Places a lot more important the CMH can't get "priority." Still thinking either you are trolling me, or you are being trolled by someone at your facility.
I don’t disagree with you. We seriously need our staffing fixed, but I want to see if there’s precedent in doing it this way in the NCEPT era.

I don’t disagree with you. We seriously need our staffing fixed, but I want to see if there’s precedent in doing it this way in the NCEPT era.
The only time something similar happened that I can recall was when AUS was one of the "test facilities" for the new CRWG number formula. Their target number was adjusted upwards after the PPT had locked to a newly negotiated number and they have been using that number since. They went from being able to release that panel to not being able to release since. This was in the August 2022 panel and their number went from 38 to 42.

Unless your numbers jump up on the spreadsheet I'd bet you release someone. Has this happened at any other facility before? If not, what makes CMH so special?

I was told as a rumor my facility was putting a hold on ncept transfers too. Totally didn't think it was a thing, talked to the rep and the ATM walked by and they both said they didn't have the power to do that. Then a month later, someone else on the opposite side of the week tells me the same thing that they're putting a hold on ncept transfers until staffing gets "better". I know it's all rumors but I can't help but question whats actually happening behind the scenes.

Pretty sure we can't release anyways this panel so it doesn't matter but in the future it will.

Well local and regional management and NATCA were overruled today by national, Columbus can release.

Sorry to get everyone riled up, but happy this precedent wasn’t set.
This is why having spaces for open, frank discussion are important. Faculties can’t even handle credit hours the same, shenanigans like this need to be exposed, mocked and the hammer dropped. Sunlight is always the best disinfectant, it’s why natca has locked down all their socials from comments

Back
Top Bottom