PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

Lmao if you've only done center you probably have to do RTF-TSEW-TETRA which is a total of like 13 weeks or something
Maybe. My buddy went to SCT with no additional training from ZTL.

Idk what all we have to do for going to Philly, I always get TETRA and TSEW mixed up

TSEW is just a workshop so it’s pass/pass. TETRA is the one you do for N90 which is pass/fail. didn’t know they were making y’all do it for PHL.

TSEW is just a workshop so it’s pass/pass. TETRA is the one you do for N90 which is pass/fail. didn’t know they were making y’all do it for PHL.
OOOOOOOOOOOO, okay yeah I got them mixed up then I think, definitely have to do TSEW

TSEW is needed for us coming from Z’s. And those who just have never gone through the class I guess. No clue about TETRA though. That class was made for the N90 bid only I thought (and maybe those picked up on that bid after the creation of that class). There’s no mention of it in the bid, but I guess it would make sense to take TETRA if everyone picked up is going to be assigned to the EWR area. Who knows.

It’s end goal is to be for anyone going to a 10/11/12 Tracon. Hence Ten Eleven Twelve Radar Assessment
Level 7 guy here. My buddy went to PCT from GSO and never took the TETRA—at least he never spoke of it. I’m applying for the PHL bid so I can finally be close to family after 13 years of being away, so obviously I’ll do what’s asked of me when it comes to training and getting a “dream” facility. Thanks for any response.

Back
Top Bottom