PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

For those of you who have been referred or are eligible for further review, what facilities are you currently at and how long have you been a CPC. Trying to gauge my odds here because my application still says received. :cry:
Level 8, 5+ years

Edit: lol 7

Last edited:
How many people do you guys think actually applied to this?
If I had to guess, 60-400

For those of you who have been referred or are eligible for further review, what facilities are you currently at and how long have you been a CPC. Trying to gauge my odds here because my application still says received. :cry:
I don't know for sure, but I think the selection of who gets referred is totally random and not by experience

Level 7, 6 years. Fuck ncept.

Peter you need to relax
Let me just tell you the facts
We've got room for two
That do what you do
Now go write a poem bout the vax
Then let's take it to shoot the breeze
Anymore rhyming and MJ this thread he will freeze
Runs this site like North Korea
When the posts run on like diarrhea
Speaking of shit
Your rhyme has no wit
There's not room for two pros of prose
I guess we will keep this up till one of us goes
Shitposting is art, and and I'm a composer
Unlike you.....who's just a poser
eminem-your-turn.gif

Is refreshing usajobs every five minutes knowing you’re not gonna see something different what it feels like to be an addict

Found this FAA link concerning training requirements specifically for N90, new hires and transfers. It's dated 2018 but I would think it would still apply? It's probably all been stated in the feed above, but for what it's worth here ya go.
I've seen this chart before and kind of assumed it would be used similarly with PHL.
This referral list reminds me of the long wait to get into the agency before selections, pretty awful.

Those of you that were still showing "application accepted" last week, when did you apply to the bid?

I've seen this chart before and kind of assumed it would be used similarly with PHL.
This referral list reminds me of the long wait to get into the agency before selections, pretty awful.

Those of you that were still showing "application accepted" last week, when did you apply to the bid?
I applied 7/17, was deemed eligible for further review late in the day on 9/29, and on the referral list 9/30. I literally keep checking USA jobs like 5+ times a day so I get what ya mean with the long wait.

Back
Top Bottom