PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

For those of you who have been referred or are eligible for further review, what facilities are you currently at and how long have you been a CPC. Trying to gauge my odds here because my application still says received. :cry:

For those of you who have been referred or are eligible for further review, what facilities are you currently at and how long have you been a CPC. Trying to gauge my odds here because my application still says received. :cry:
Seven up down three months

Just became eligible for further consideration. Here's hoping to see you all in training next year!

Probably the latter, I can’t believe that only 20 people would have applied to this bid
Because no one probably wants to work EWR and they all believe you have to live in the nasty city of Philly and know nothing of nice places like Glen Mills or Media. Even over the Schuylkill River in Dirty Jersey isn’t bad, but it’s Jersey. Terrible gun laws.

Because no one probably wants to work EWR and they all believe you have to live in the nasty city of Philly and know nothing of nice places like Glen Mills or Media. Even over the Schuylkill River in Dirty Jersey isn’t bad, but it’s Jersey. Terrible gun laws.
Philly itself isn't even that bad, obviously you don't live with the addicts in Kensington, but I'd live in South Philly until I'd have to move out to closer to 40 minutes from the city because of GF, or just lose her and stay in South Philly

Philly itself isn't even that bad, obviously you don't live with the addicts in Kensington, but I'd live in South Philly until I'd have to move out to closer to 40 minutes from the city because of GF, or just lose her and stay in South Philly
I just spent 8 nights staying in center city and walking/ ubering/ taking trains everywhere to check out neighborhoods. Only felt unsafe once and it was public transit. Most of the areas were chill. Checkout fishtown for housing. My gf and I loved the area, and if I'm picked up that's prob where we'll buy. If you need something more suburban, Ridley Park didn't feel that bad, only a little bland.

Back
Top Bottom