Phone number to call to figure out why I was rejected?

calwalk258

Hi! I recently applied for this past announcement to become an air traffic controller. I was told I would not be able to move further. It said for further questions as to why I am no longer considered to call the number under the announcement. The only problem is I can not figure out which number to call for the life of me. If anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi! I recently applied for this past announcement to become an air traffic controller. I was told I would not be able to move further. It said for further questions as to why I am no longer considered to call the number under the announcement. The only problem is I can not figure out which number to call for the life of me. If anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated. Thank you!
That’s a polite way of telling you gtfo! The decision is not going to change, so….does it really matter that much to you to know why? You’re likely better off just moving on with your life.

Every application I've ever seen on USAJobs has a contact info section at the bottom of the listing that has the HR contact info for that posting. Should be there on the original listing.

That’s a polite way of telling you gtfo! The decision is not going to change, so….does it really matter that much to you to know why? You’re likely better off just moving on with your life.
Well considering I’d like to work in this position, yes it does matter. If there is a reason that I got rejected that I could fix or something I could do to do better then I would like to do it to try to apply again. These forums are meant to help people. If you just want to be a jerk then I’d consider going somewhere else. Thank you :)

Every application I've ever seen on USAJobs has a contact info section at the bottom of the listing that has the HR contact info for that posting. Should be there on the original listing.
Thank you! I wasn’t sure if there was a specific hiring number. That helps a lot!

Well considering I’d like to work in this position, yes it does matter. If there is a reason that I got rejected that I could fix or something I could do to do better then I would like to do it to try to apply again. These forums are meant to help people. If you just want to be a jerk then I’d consider going somewhere else. Thank you :)

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if there was a specific hiring number. That helps a lot!
If you don’t have a thick skin you wouldn’t last long in this job anyway. Whether you think I’m a jerk or not doesn’t change anything. I was actually being helpful telling you to move on. I have a better chance of winning the power ball jackpot than you getting hired after being rejected, but don’t take my word for it, and just keep pursuing your dream! Perhaps you’re “The one” and they’ll fix their mistake!

It's the Gov, what did you expect? I got rejected twice before I saw my mistakes that I made during the application process.

Back
Top Bottom