Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Just wanting to know things like facility morale, NATCA &MGT relations, Work schedules, Average training times, ETC.

Great facility with good people both NATCA and management. We (NATCA) have a good relationship with management and like wise the other way around. Work schedules aren’t terrible, no mids, most of the time you’ll work a closer 1515--2315, then 1310-2110, then either another 1310-2110 or 0900-1700 (depends on manning), ending your week with 0700-1500 and 0520-1320(opener). Trying time is usually somewhere between 3-6months depending on experience. Great Tower with pattern traffic and air carrier operations. I don’t know where you’re at but I’d tend to think you won’t be mad at the decision to come here.

Thanks for the info, im currently at a level 5 up down in the great lakes areas, looking to get back down south.

Look at Pensacola Tracon, P31, too. If it's anything like the Navy training at CRP, you'll be bored to death in the tower, but in radar there was usually something to do if the weather wasn't terrible. Plus that level 9 pay is nice.

Definitely not boring in the Tower.... interesting is the word I would use. Lol
I just looked at your tower traffic numbers.... I'm a little surprised your military pattern traffic is so low, I thought they'd be at PNS more often. Solid GA numbers though!

We many get the Mil on weekends. Friday nights are crazy between GA, Mil, and AirCarriers. The navy for the most part closes all bases on weekends, so they all recover here. Most weekends anywhere from 30-50 additional Texans. Makes it fun and interesting. Lol

Back
Top Bottom