Terminal List

BGR was supposed to be my first facility. Went and toured it and the area. Granted this was almost 12 years ago but everyone was super chill and Bangor seemed like a cool little town.

Got our list today:

ACK
AVP
FCM
RDG
BGR
PNS
MLU
GTF
HTS
I can only speak for PNS but the area is great housing is very affordable it's not hard to find one with a pool for less than 220k, one of our main bridges to the beach is out, so it takes about 50 minutes to get there. New Orleans is 3 hours away, Ft walton and Destin are close by but the drive time can almost double during vacation time.

Facility wise the traffic gets a good mix of military trainers (T45, T6,B06) biz jets, air carriers, and all the slow GAs. Training here averages 6 months that may be slightly longer for someone out of the academy (Our last academy grad was over 5 years ago). Facility morale could be better, and we have a good relationship with management. The down side is we currently have 3 people waiting to start training so whoever gets here will probably be waiting for a spot to open.

If you have any questions let me know.

All cold weather and... Pensacola? Lol

I’m from Florida and Pensacola isn’t talked about a lot but it is nice. And you’re in a good spot to drive anywhere to in the South whenever you take vacation etc.

That’s the one I’d choose. And if you do, go check out Rosemary Beach! It’s an amazing beach town.

No state income tax with Pensacola. Less than a year check out time. Currently 100% staffed so if you want to go elsewhere you probably will way faster than any of those other facilities.

All cold weather and... Pensacola? Lol

I’m from Florida and Pensacola isn’t talked about a lot but it is nice. And you’re in a good spot to drive anywhere to in the South whenever you take vacation etc.

That’s the one I’d choose. And if you do, go check out Rosemary Beach! It’s an amazing beach town.

I am from Pensacola and while the city isn’t much to talk about it is a killer first facility. The place is practically a revolving door and a smash place to learn the fundamentals.

No state income tax with Pensacola. Less than a year check out time. Currently 100% staffed so if you want to go elsewhere you probably will way faster than any of those other facilities.
The numbers show we are 100% but it's not quite true, plus we will be losing some in June from the last NCEPT. We currently have 3 people that will be in the training program whenever we start training and a limited amount of trainers.

All that being said we are still a solid beginning facility, plenty have moved on to bigger facilities from here.

Back
Top Bottom