Serious Poll: COVID Vaccine

COVID Vaccine, Have you gotten it or do you plan to?

• Been Vaccinated

Votes: 111 31.7%
  • Doing everything I can to get it

Votes: 46 13.1%
  • Will get it when it’s easily available

Votes: 92 26.3%
  • Not sure if I will

Votes: 53 15.1%
  • Never

Votes: 48 13.7%

• Total voters
The vaccines have been evaluated by the FDA tho. And pfizer is set to get full approval in the next 2 months. But I’m sure after that you’ll just make up a new reason why it’s bad.
Yeah because everything the FDA approves Is totally fine and safe ?? for example things are banned in Europe but not in the US..... I wonder who makes that call

The vaccines have been evaluated by the FDA tho. And pfizer is set to get full approval in the next 2 months. But I’m sure after that you’ll just make up a new reason why it’s bad.
Unless you have some obscure source, that is wrong since again the timeline isn't long enough.

Additionally I haven't said the vaccine is bad, read what I type and not what you think.

Unless you have some obscure source, that is wrong since again the timeline isn't long enough.

Additionally I haven't said the vaccine is bad, read what I type and not what you think.

It’s not you in particular I just get sick of these reasons people won’t get it that don’t even make sense. Like they won’t get mrna but still won’t get the Johnson and Johnson for a different made up reason. Get the vaccine it’s the patriotic thing to do

It’s not you in particular I just get sick of these reasons people won’t get it that don’t even make sense. Like they won’t get mrna but still won’t get the Johnson and Johnson for a different made up reason. Get the vaccine it’s the patriotic thing to do
And other people get sick of people pushing the vaccine and saying shit like “it wasn’t rushed and it will never have negative effects on you! Do it, it’s patriotic!” ? . You taking it before a fucking elderly or high risk person is not patriot. You don’t even face with the public. I could see a facility that is behind the trains in a terminal and have to ride that shit being a priority I guess.

And other people get sick of people pushing the vaccine and saying shit like “it wasn’t rushed and it will never have negative effects on you! Do it, it’s patriotic!” ? . You taking it before a fucking elderly or high risk person is not patriot. You don’t even face with the public. I could see a facility that is behind the trains in a terminal and have to ride that shit being a priority I guess.
Elderly already went in my state. Interacting with other people spreads the virus. Young people can give it to old people. Going people spread it faster cus they interact and work more.

I’m just sick of people pushing the vaccine on me.

I was originally skeptical but as long as it doesn’t make me infertile then I’ll get one. Personal anecdotes don’t mean much but I got a friend who has been on a ventilator since July and he was a healthy 23 year old nurse. I’ll take my chances with a vaccine over a virus we still don’t know jackshit about.

They're not going to get or file for FDA approval. Especially being this is a vague source reported on only one site and Pfizer themselves haven't announced it. People have legit reasons not to get it, the arguement it is either safe or not is both wrong since there isn't enough evidence to go on as well as not meeting the current guidelines for an approval.

*unashamed r/wsb crossover, whichever does get approved first expect their stock to ????‍??‍??‍??‍?????⭐⭐⭐????

I was originally skeptical but as long as it doesn’t make me infertile then I’ll get one. Personal anecdotes don’t mean much but I got a friend who has been on a ventilator since July and he was a healthy 23 year old nurse. I’ll take my chances with a vaccine over a virus we still don’t know jackshit about.

I'll get your spouse pregnant for you.

I’ll take my chances with a vaccine over a virus we still don’t know jackshit about.
Sucks about your buddy, hope he pulls through.

The part I left in the quote is one of the main things that makes me say, hmmmmmmm. They built a vaccine for something they don’t fully understand. And in somecases utilizing methods that are new to human use. I’m not at all against the vaccine and support anyone taking it. But I’m not ready to jump on the train yet.

They're not going to get or file for FDA approval. Especially being this is a vague source reported on only one site and Pfizer themselves haven't announced it. People have legit reasons not to get it, the arguement it is either safe or not is both wrong since there isn't enough evidence to go on as well as not meeting the current guidelines for an approval.

*unashamed r/wsb crossover, whichever does get approved first expect their stock to ????‍??‍??‍??‍?????⭐⭐⭐????

I'll get your spouse pregnant for you.
You want to impregnate my future husband? I just want to donate sperm!

Sucks about your buddy, hope he pulls through.

The part I left in the quote is one of the main things that makes me say, hmmmmmmm. They built a vaccine for something they don’t fully understand. And in somecases utilizing methods that are new to human use. I’m not at all against the vaccine and support anyone taking it. But I’m not ready to jump on the train yet.
That’s a fair and reasonable outlook. Fuck you!

$GME ? ?

500,000 people have died. It’s kinda an emergency
500,000 people have died. That is a fact. I still don’t want the vaccine. I just want you to know 32, it’s nothing against you. You can’t convince me about it. I get vaccinated for hepatitis and everything. I don’t want the vaccine I don’t need.

Mods, or MJ, can we get a new thread called the “squawk box” or “CPCs against high risk” or “merging targets” or “Training resuming”

500,000 people have died. That is a fact. I still don’t want the vaccine. I just want you to know 32, it’s nothing against you. You can’t convince me about it. I get vaccinated for hepatitis and everything. I don’t want the vaccine I don’t need.

Mods, or MJ, can we get a new thread called the “squawk box” or “CPCs against high risk” or “merging targets” or “Training resuming”
Or just delete all of our quasi-relevant posts as if we were simply splotches upon the fabrics of reality and our opinions and beliefs were just a single OxyClean away from being Billy Mays'd into the void.

I know a mod CF

That is what the shit posting thread is for, however it does not deserve to be on the front page.

That is what the shit posting thread is for, however it does not deserve to be on the front page.
The way this forum is set up stuff not in the front for dies. Maybe there is a way we can set the whats new page as our home page as a profile selection?

So what’s the goal? The goal is send kids back to school? So we are going to prioritize the teachers that haven’t gone back yet so they can get fully vaccinated by late April/May just to reopen for 2-4 weeks until summer?

I don’t have any problem with any in person teacher getting vaccinated. The whole point of priorities is to mitigate risk. There is no risk in virtual school.
There’s no risk of virus transmission, but there is a risk of this generation of kids somehow being dumber than the tide pod eating Gen Zs.

Back
Top Bottom